• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they're best is right up there which makes me want to stick with them. The most experienced in the trio is McDonald on something like 70odd games so still an inexperienced group
I do think grabbing the Whitlock brothers could be a really good idea or Shanahan if we get extremely lucky because our key forwards for 2026 are literally just McDonald Amartey and McLean as don't think Buller (unless he turns something major around) will be there and Hamling won't be there either

I do think grabbing the Whitlock brothers could be a really good idea or Shanahan if we get extremely lucky because our key forwards for 2026 are literally just McDonald Amartey and McLean as don't think Buller (unless he turns something major around) will be there and Hamling won't be there either
I'm more worried about having another key defender if McCartin or Melican go down. The brothers are my preference but for different reasons

No because if it goes pear shaped well who cares we tried to get another flag

We need to be able to take marks this is where for all his faults we miss Reid.
Well exactly. Hence why I am suggesting Lynch as a possibility. Reid is retired and ain't coming back. And none of our existing three keys play with any kind of aerial presence at all.

But if we win the flag then we have proven that we can win one with our existing forward line so wouldn't need to go and start taking risks on someone like Lynch.

Well exactly. Hence why I am suggesting Lynch as a possibility. Reid is retired and ain't coming back. And none of our existing three keys play with any kind of aerial presence at all.

But if we win the flag then we have proven that we can win one with our existing forward line so wouldn't need to go and start taking risks on someone like Lynch.
Kinda like when we mastered slingshot footy in 2012 then went out and got Tippett. 😂 Didn't understand it then either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our needs are key position, we have no TPP.

So clearly we will draft small scrawny half back flankers!

I think we should look to trade ladhams, Parker and/or Adams and get someone like Marshall from Port.

Our needs are key position, we have no TPP.

So clearly we will draft small scrawny half back flankers!

I think we should look to trade ladhams, Parker and/or Adams and get someone like Marshall from Port.
Love the hypothetical but reality is that ain't happening because players need to agree to a move and opposition clubs also need to want a player. Don't think any of those lot mentioned hold significant trade value if we offload them

Love the hypothetical but reality is that ain't happening because players need to agree to a move and opposition clubs also need to want a player. Don't think any of those lot mentioned hold significant trade value if we offload them
I was more thinking $$ we actually have 2x 1sts this year, so can probably get a deal done.

I was more thinking $$ we actually have 2x 1sts this year, so can probably get a deal done.
Yes and we would also stuff up our backline for years to come if we relied solely on all 3 of Snell Edwards and Cochran to break through. And also Todd Marshalls stats are basically the same as Joel Amartey's stats from this year so he isn't much of an upgrade in any category

Yes and we would also stuff up our backline for years to come if we relied solely on all 3 of Snell Edwards and Cochran to break through. And also Todd Marshalls stats are basically the same as Joel Amartey's stats from this year so he isn't much of an upgrade in any category
Joel ahead in goals, tackles, disposal use and contested possession

Todd ahead in marks, total disposals, inside 50s and uncontested possessions

Basically the same everywhere else includijg contested marking

Joel ahead in goals, tackles, disposal use and contested possession

Todd ahead in marks, total disposals, inside 50s and uncontested possessions

Basically the same everywhere else includijg contested marking
Put it this way it is maybe a marginal upgrade (potentially) but definitely not an upgrade i would be spending 1-2 FRPs for

Bloody hell I thought we were talking about Rowan Marshall

6 games in 2 seasons, $1.5m salary

No thanks

I assumed it wasn't a serious selection.

To be honest I thought the post was about the retired Crows/Saints dude and was a pisstake. Forgot there was one hobbling round at Richmond..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back