• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Either Warner signs or new contract, or get rid of him this trade period and maximise value - should be the only thought imo in regard to him.

De Koning is a must to go after if he really is available.

We need ready made players and specific types.

Yeah no we don’t. Blakey who turns it over ever second kick and Campbell who can’t find the ball? We are in a window we are NOT in any circumstances trading guys who would be in our top 8-10 important players unless we utterly have to. Florent is the one guy in the backline I’m not pulling my hair out every second kick.
We're not trading Blakey, no point really talking about it.

Campbell we've discussed before, it's an unfair characterisation, but not wasting more time on it.

If you want good picks or to free up space to chase someone, you've got to give someone up and it's our most stocked position.

The club will hold Chad to his contract because they believe we’re a chance at a flag in 2025.

History suggests otherwise.
Fast forward 1 year.

5 mins after the Elim or Semi: "Not sure what else we could have done"

5 mins after trade window opens: "Not sure what else we could have done"

5 mins after accepting a late first: "Not sure what else we could have done"

Francis staying – Callum Twomey

SWAN SET TO STAY​

SYDNEY defender Aaron Francis is set to continue at the Swans for a third season.

Francis is coming out of contract as one of the few senior listed Swans without deals locked in for next year, alongside Jacob Konstanty and Cooper Vickery.

Jaiden Magor, Harry Arnold
and Lachie McAndrew are rookie-listed Swans who are uncontracted.

But former Bomber Francis looks likely to go on for another year at the Swans, having joined the club at the end of 2022, with a new deal in the works for 2025.

The marking backman played five senior games this year after 15 the previous year.

SWAN SET TO STAY​

SYDNEY defender Aaron Francis is set to continue at the Swans for a third season.

Francis is coming out of contract as one of the few senior listed Swans without deals locked in for next year, alongside Jacob Konstanty and Cooper Vickery.

But former Bomber Francis looks likely to go on for another year at the Swans, having joined the club at the end of 2022, with a new deal in the works for 2025.

The marking backman played five senior games this year after 15 the previous year.
I am happy with that. We need depth and can't see any of the younger defenders being ready next season.

SWAN SET TO STAY​

Eh.

So this doesn't mention Mitchell or Buller (the latter of which has extended to 2025 depending which site you look at).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SDK would be a good target but I doubt he'd come here. Would put pressure on McCartin, because Melican has been the better of the two imo.

Eh.

So this doesn't mention Mitchell or Buller (the latter of which has extended to 2025 depending which site you look at).
Buller is contracted for next year. Beatson said so on one of the swans fans podcast

We're not trading Blakey, no point really talking about it.

Campbell we've discussed before, it's an unfair characterisation, but not wasting more time on it.

If you want good picks or to free up space to chase someone, you've got to give someone up and it's our most stocked position.

Why would I want more picks though? I’ve said I’m happy with the two we have, potentially two more if Chad goes to WCE. Don’t need more and I’m especially not trading Florent.

Joel Cochran, 195cm intercepting KPD. Has slipped, probably mid 3rd to rookie.

Joe Harrison, 182cm mid, hard worker. Looked decent in a VFL game. Maybe rookie.

We will hope Cochran slips to the rookie he’s a late pick at best

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back