• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Like lets be real if Perryman was traded it would be an F2 imo that he goes for. Therefore compensation should be end of second because given you let his contract get to that point
The reason I don't like it as such a basic and easy way to get band 1 is what will happen in the future when clubs learn how to build properly. Richmond has pulled the trigger on the rebuild so if they had a couple of decent FAs this year that would bring them back band 1 they would get 1-2-3.

Oh and the fact that it is clearly subjective and not at all about a "formula"

Min. should be AA for a 1st rounder. AA as in the last 2-3 years. Rest should be as you mention, leave the first round as non compromised as possible.

Even the AA’s have them end of first round

we aren’t really getting anyone in.

We are offloading:
  • Parker (pick 40 +)
  • ladhams (pick 50 +)

The rest will be delisted I think.

Can we turn the picks we gave after 19 into anything useful this year or point for next year?

Other than that I think we will be pretty quiet.
Why would we offload Ladhams for nothing? He is valuable back up for Grundy and we have nobody else even near ready.

Inside/outside mid who can go forward, but was more forward earlier on. Basically was doing what Chad does. If we're not playing him as the 3rd (outside) mid at bounces (like Chad), why he isn't playing off half forward is a question I've been asking for years.

Wasn't strong enough to stick tackles - or quite athletic enough to get away from defenders.
Might/should be ready about now though if he ever will be...

This is looking more and more likely of a Hynes Whitlock combo at the draft if we don't move our picks around
Hynes might be good.

Whitlocks have the look of someone who takes 5 years to be a average KP player.
Dollar store king brothers

Give me Tauru over him every time. Trade up if need be, though stuffed if I know how.

Does our first next year for GC's second move us from 19 to 13 this year? Might be disastrous if GC have a good year, but they haven't yet had one so....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't strong enough to stick tackles - or quite athletic enough to get away from defenders.
Might/should be ready about now though if he ever will be...
Not sure what you mean. He made some crucial, crunching tackles at times.

33 tackles his last 10 (2 as sub), including 6 against Port and 3 as sub against Brisbane.

That's up there in the team, probably puts him around 4th/5th at the club on average, without the sub games on current form. And he's not even a mid.

Kicked a few nice goals, but hard to do if you're not played in a role to do so.

The game we actually played him at half forward most of the time, he kicked 2.1, 5 tackles, 3 were inside 50 (league leader averaged 2.3 this year).

Last edited:
Stuey Dew knocked back a offer from the swans to come back as a assistant

Makes sense probably be next Lions coach .

Think i'd rather live in Brisbane than Sydney too

Not sure what you mean. He made some crucial, crunching tackles at times.

33 tackles his last 10 (2 as sub), including 6 against Port and 3 as sub against Brisbane.

That's up there in the team, probably puts him around 4th/5th at the club on average, without the sub games on current form. And he's not even a mid.

Kicked a few nice goals, but hard to do if you're not played in a role to do so.

The game we actually played him at half forward most of the time, he kicked 2.1, 5 tackles, 3 were inside 50 (league leader averaged 2.3 this year).
Yeah, I'm saying he's ready now. Showing signs. But previously wasn't.
I recall him constantly bouncing off tackles last year, though at least he was getting there.

Though tbf with Wicks out of form or suspended it is hard to fathom why he wasn't played there more this year after that stat line above.

Is Florent worth much trade wise?
We have Gulden, Campbell, McInerney, Lloyd, Roberts all able to replicate what he does.

Do we send him down to Norf with Parker and get something decent back? Pick 24 for the both?

Need a wing/defender option with some size about them.

Is Florent worth much trade wise?
We have Gulden, Campbell, McInerney, Lloyd, Roberts all able to replicate what he does.

Do we send him down to Norf with Parker and get something decent back? Pick 24 for the both?

Need a wing/defender option with some size about them.
We literally just re-signed him.

We won’t be trading in any big names, and besides KPP we aren’t in the worst spot list composition wise.

We literally just re-signed him.

We won’t be trading in any big names, and besides KPP we aren’t in the worst spot list composition wise.
I don't want to trade in any big names. I want to use pick 24 on an athletic 190 cm defender/wing.
An option like Schoenmakers from last year. Ok heck it, lets just get the actual Schoenmakers. LOL

He is the kind of option our list doesn't have atm. And probably needs.

He looks like a useless git to me in the little I saw of VFL.
Tall kid who wasn't unco & looked good in school comps.
Hope to be wrong, but he'd want to start looking a bit harder at it this year.

He will be good trust me. First ruck though

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back