• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If everyone stays calm and looks at the list we have, we are cherry ripe for a flag. We have so many top line guns already locked away. Just think what another heavy off season in the gym will do for their body’s. Plus the added consistency that comes with experience, This team will be primed to rip the competitions head off next year.
I don’t think many will disagree with you about the state of the list. The question is how do you take that list and convert it from a team that can go deep into the finals to a team that actually wins a Grand Final (despite repeatedly failing to do so).

Answers on a postcard to ‘Sydney Swans, Driver Avenue, Moore Park, Sydney’.

I don’t think many will disagree with you about the state of the list. The question is how do you take that list and convert it from a team that can go deep into the finals to a team that actually wins a Grand Final (despite repeatedly failing to do so).

Answers on a postcard to ‘Sydney Swans, Driver Avenue, Moore Park, Sydney’.

There’s another thread for that, it’s initials are S H

Reidy at Freo

But don't know why he'd move just to play VFL. Only selling point would be that Grundy is older than Jackson/Darcy.

I’d see if WCE have any interest in flipping Harry Barnett. A pick swap here and there worth the punt

Was he though? I feel like Campbell is way more of a winger than a natural forward.

Don't think he's got the cleanliness or composure as a forward.

Berry looks super natural as a forward who can do it all, would love to have him if he slides to our pick (doubtful).
Inside/outside mid who can go forward, but was more forward earlier on. Basically was doing what Chad does. If we're not playing him as the 3rd (outside) mid at bounces (like Chad), why he isn't playing off half forward is a question I've been asking for years.

I seem to recall someone saying we/they didn't rate the talls in the 2022 draft (taken after Konstanty, along with Gruzewski from GWS).

Trust me I didn’t still don’t but he’d be the type I’d look at if it’s sort of a downgrade in our 3rd or whatever. Was a rubbish draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will we do a draft game here again?
I'm taking Port again, likely to be awful late picks again. Still, all of my picks actually made it onto AFL lists (McAuliffe, Visentini, Torrent). McAuliffe played 9 games in his debut year.

Would love to do us, but will leave that to someone who doesn't have the patience to trawl through the entire 70-80 odd potential draftees.

I'm taking Port again, likely to be awful late picks again. Still, all of my picks actually made it onto AFL lists (McAuliffe, Visentini, Torrent).

Would love to do us, but will leave that to someone who doesn't have the patience to trawl through the entire 70-80 odd potential draftees.

I'll take Adelaide

I know it will never happen, but the AFL should be more transparent with the compo picks. And that goes to the next thing of making player salaries public.
You have players on trade radio talking about what they were on in the past and what they were offered.

I'm taking Port again, likely to be awful late picks again. Still, all of my picks actually made it onto AFL lists (McAuliffe, Visentini, Torrent). McAuliffe played 9 games in his debut year.

I’ll take Saints just so Bedders likes it 😂

Think we'll have to wait for the thread for our nominations to get heard though.

Also need delistings and trade period to happen to know the landscape.

Can always use current order as it stands now

So by tonight we will have 18 and 21 as Perryman is going to fall into the gap there as well because of the rule that AFL made a couple of days ago

Edit 19 and 21

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back