• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

KB was keen on Murphy who won Frankstons best , but i hear the Saints are keen and would take him
KB also keen on Jack Henderson from Werribee
I'd be happy taking a mature ager like Murphy in the national draft with whatever we get for Parker, so we don't miss out in the rookie draft.

There's a few mature age inside mids around that could help us.

I don't mind his picks for us here.
I wouldn't be unhappy if we came away with Hynes and Matt Whitlock.

Both could even get game time next season against the likes of West Coast and Richmond.
Whitlock looks 3 preseasons away from a debut looking at him. But obviously I've never seen him play.

Some kid Cochrane in our academy a KPD he ranks at 56 with our pick - sounds promising but might just be making it easier on himself with those bids being complicated to come up with in a mock draft.

Whitlock looks 3 preseasons away from a debut looking at him. But obviously I've never seen him play.

Some kid Cochrane in our academy a KPD he ranks at 56 with our pick - sounds promising but might just be making it easier on himself with those bids being complicated to come up with in a mock draft.
Cochran, 195cm intercepting KPD. If he keeps performing at the combine, might get bid on earlier, but likely 40s or beyond. Probably not ready made either, will take a while.

Gus could play a good role next year. Cleary will be better and prob get more games. Theres always our captain who was AA the only season he played full time mid.
Yes to Gus and Clearancy.
I worry Mills is not dynamic enough to be a FT mid in today's footy.
He's kind of a Parker - lock it in defensive type mid, but lacks the first 4 step speed to either get away, or run down others. Not naturally evasive either IMO. Just a solid block of hard footy - which has a place in the mix now Parker is gone, but not all we need either.

I'd be happy taking a mature ager like Murphy in the national draft with whatever we get for Parker, so we don't miss out in the rookie draft.

There's a few mature age inside mids around that could help us.
Rowbottom, Sheldrick, Adams, Mills, then Clearancy in case of injury or he really comes on in that role...not sure we need a mature inside mid. A developing one to slot in after Adams and Mills are done maybe.

An update for you Harry Armstrong has met with us twice and the only teams not to talk to him are the Cats and Pies .
Luke Kennedy we are going to see again and only Ashcroft beat him in the Dragons best and fairest.
Pretty exciting to have 2 from my club a chance to go to us
Any word on if Luke's had any meetings with Carlton yet? Don't think we have the list spots but would love Harry or Luke at the Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of players have issues also

See the Coleman medalist this year or the bloke called Stengel

Good cultures like ours supposedly can change things
Do you honestly think they are good comparisons?

Did any of them have 6 years, near a million a year to pay, for the chance they could be turned around?

Hogan might be getting paid now, but was offloaded by Freo for a 3rd rounder and wouldn't have cost anywhere near as much. Took a couple of years to really get going still.

Stengle had been delisted, budget pickup.

Do you honestly think they are good comparisons?

Did any of them have 6 years, near a million a year to pay, for the chance they could be turned around?

Hogan might be getting paid now, but was offloaded by Freo for a 3rd rounder and wouldn't have cost anywhere near as much. Took a couple of years to really get going still.

Stengle has been delisted, budget pickup.
👍

Owies is really average. One of a few average small forwards at Carlton and they're still not sure they want to keep him. Apparently no oppo clubs are even talking to him.

Pass IMO. Rather just back in Wicks and Hanily and maybe Konstanty.

Owies is really average. One of a few average small forwards at Carlton and they're still not sure they want to keep him. Apparently no oppo clubs are even talking to him.

Pass IMO. Rather just back in Wicks and Hanily and maybe Konstanty.
I believe Young and Owies are chances to be delisted at this stage. We are desperate for list spots.

Do agree that he's extremely average and imo Wicks etc are better players, but for free he'd get picked up by somebody if that did occur.

I believe Young and Owies are chances to be delisted at this stage. We are desperate for list spots.

Do agree that he's extremely average and imo Wicks etc are better players, but for free he'd get picked up by somebody if that did occur.
Yeah he'll probably get picked up elsewhere. Just wouldn't make sense for us. Wicks and Cleary are better options and neither one of them played finals.

sataris - maybe it could finally happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back