• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 18 27.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks trading up to take Weddle whilst we took Vickery will sting for a while, at least it helped facilitate bringing Grundy over and matching the bid on Cleary.

I believe that give us the ability to go with 3 main list spots and 1 rookie but it does depend on what occurs with Konstanty as to whether we go 37 or 38 main list spots out of the 44? Is my logic right Adnico26Parker?

Hawks trading up to take Weddle whilst we took Vickery will sting for a while, at least it helped facilitate bringing Grundy over and matching the bid on Cleary.

Arnold probably lands back at the Lions, Vickery maybe back at Hawks or Box Hill?
I remember the story from that draft was that we had played games to steal Konstanty and Vickery from GWS and Hawthorn respectively.

Meanwhile they ended up with Darcy Jones and Josh Weddle.

I believe that give us the ability to go with 3 main list spots and 1 rookie but it does depend on what occurs with Konstanty as to whether we go 37 or 38 main list spots out of the 44? Is my logic right Adnico26Parker?
Referring to the ever-reliable robbieando and the contract status thread, right now, we have 1 senior list spot, and 3 x Cat A rookie list (running on a 36/8 split)

We took Snell as 37th senior list in the draft, and ended up with an extra rookie with Buller LTI and Hanily in MSD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few places reporting we are looking to snag GCs pick 13 which links in to the Armstrong interest
While Beatson is not great with first round picks, he almost always nails picks when he finds a way to get up the drafter order / create shenanigans to get there (eg. The West Coast pick trade from a while back).

If we go up the order and get Armstrong, I am confident we will have a gun.

While Beatson is not great with first round picks, he almost always nails picks when he finds a way to get up the drafter order / create shenanigans to get there (eg. The West Coast pick trade from a while back).

If we go up the order and get Armstrong, I am confident we will have a gun.
The West Coast pick trade was in relation to the bid on Blakey

I'm happy to be corrected but I didn't think that Kinnear had been the main draft "selector" for some time. He's the list manager but talent ID has been Dalrymple and now Chris Keane.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back