• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Referring to the ever-reliable robbieando and the contract status thread, right now, we have 1 senior list spot, and 3 x Cat A rookie list (running on a 36/8 split)

We took Snell as 37th senior list in the draft, and ended up with an extra rookie with Buller LTI and Hanily in MSD

We went with 37 senior listed players and 7 rookies (which became 8 after the MSD) last season.

That would put us at currently 36 seniors and 5 rookies. If we continue with 37 senior listed players next year then we have opened just the spot, Parker would make it 2 open spots.

Hopefully we ask for something better than pick 61!

likely that North will make the first move. Parker is contracted to the Swans until the end of next year. The Kangaroos are set to part with pick 67 for Jack Darling, so they might try to secure Parker with their other fourth-rounder, No.61.

We went with 37 senior listed players and 7 rookies (which became 8 after the MSD) last season.

That would put us at currently 36 seniors and 5 rookies. If we continue with 37 senior listed players next year then we have opened just the spot, Parker would make it 2 open spots.
Interesting that we’re reportedly looking to package up our 2 first-rounders.

Could suggest we only intend to take 2 at the draft?

I’d personally be a bit sad if that’s the case.

A few delistings still to come no doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While there were reasons behind Weddle (ie. pulling an 'Archie Perkins'), the rest is inexcusable.

Did he pull a Perkins or is it something peddled on this board to make KBs cork up seem a little less bad?

I’ve seen nothing in any media to suggest Weddle wouldn’t go interstate (although happy to be proven wrong)

Even if he did, so what? Back your culture to keep the player happy. It’s loser mentality to pamper to want is essentially draft tampering

Did anyone see us rumoured to send both round 1 picks for GC pick 13.

I could see us as the front runner as they could then on trade one to pies for Nobel and the other for points for Lombard.

Be happy to take a loss in any GF as long as the swans put up a fight like the storm did tonight. The 141 point deficit of the last 2 not so much.
Storm are the reverse of us having to play the big game in Sydney even though they finished top, swinging the advantage heavily to Panthers.
Not so much this year v Lions but most other ones.

Storm have done ticker though.

Is anyone a bit meh if Caleb Mitchell gets retained or not? I don’t think he has many great attributes to really make it. Athletic yes but I don’t rate his skill set nor his decision making.

Is anyone a bit meh if Caleb Mitchell gets retained or not? I don’t think he has many great attributes to really make it. Athletic yes but I don’t rate his skill set nor his decision making.
Isn't he athletic but doesnt have much of a tank and only really has a booming kick. Seems much more of an outside player and would be well behind Juzzy, Braeden, Errol etc

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back