Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

DBG delisted

Average draft
Don’t I feel dopey.

I was singing his praises in his draft year.

But yes, it has turned out to be the weakest draft in the past decade. Covid probably had an impact.

The fact that Errol got to 32 is amazing in hindsight.

Don’t I feel dopey.

But yes, it has turned out to be the weakest draft in the past decade. Covid probably had an impact.

To be fair, Errol is only 1/4 the size of Cripps as compared to the at least 1/3 most clubs are hoping for.

Don’t I feel dopey.

I thought that's who we'd end up with and was excited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sad Big Mac has gone. I thought him a better ruck than Ladhams. Sometimes I wonder about our coaches choices. I mean, there are a few list cloggers, like Francis & Ladhams who could be moved on. Yet we got rid of players who actually have an up side.

I hope Big Mac gets picked up & flogs our rucks first chance. I am really over our bad decision making in the draft & trade period. This depth problem should never have happened. We had opportunities to trade in good players, well within the salary cap but chose the worst option every time. Francis, Ladhams (I was never a fan & my brother is a Port man, he said he is a good ruck but is not too stacked in the top paddock), Taylor (he could have auditioned for the Michelin Man by the time we got him lol), Grey (couldn't kick a basic drop punt, missed goals from 10 metres out, in fact missed the lot on two occasions) there are more but ...

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am sad Big Mac has gone. I thought him a better ruck than Ladhams. Sometimes I wonder about our coaches choices. I mean, there are a few list cloggers, like Francis & Ladhams who could be moved on. Yet we got rid of players who actually have an up side.

I hope Big Mac gets picked up & flogs our rucks first chance. I am really over our bad decision making in the draft. This depth problem should never have happened. We had opportunities to trade in good players, well within the salary cap but chose the worst option every time. Francis, Ladhams (I was never a fan & my brother is a Port man, he said he is a good ruck but is not too stacked in the top paddock), Taylor (he could have auditioned for the Michelin Man by the time we got him lol), Grey (couldn't kick a basic drop punt, missed goals from 10 metres out, in fact missed the lot on two occasions) there are more but ...

Dont worry whoever picks him up the way its going we can add him to the ex Premiership rucks we have given away to other clubs

I hope Big Mac gets picked up & flogs our rucks first chance. I am really over our bad decision making in the draft & trade period. This depth problem should never have happened. We had opportunities to trade in good players, well within the salary cap but chose the worst option every time. Francis, Ladhams (I was never a fan & my brother is a Port man, he said he is a good ruck but is not too stacked in the top paddock), Taylor (he could have auditioned for the Michelin Man by the time we got him lol), Grey (couldn't kick a basic drop punt, missed goals from 10 metres out, in fact missed the lot on two occasions) there are more but ...

If 3/4 of our grand final team had worked as hard as Lewy Taylor did in the VFL, week in, week out, despite knowing his AFL career was probably done, we might have been in with a shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back