• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mongrel's Phantom. Very different to ESPN but strangely we end up with similar cattle.
Don't know if i personally like the Datolli selection tbh but maybe im just reading his role wrong. Think we have enough smalls and are really lacking in the 184-190cm "Medium" department

Don't know if i personally like the Datolli selection tbh but maybe im just reading his role wrong. Think we have enough smalls and are really lacking in the 184-190cm "Medium" department

Just happy that we aren’t getting someone else. I like Dattoli actually he’s underrated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did Carlton delist him? Seems a bit off.
Pretty sure it has something to do with them keeping all their picks to match the Campo bid whilst also getting in before him in the draft. Just double checked and they have 6 list spots available and 6 draft picks: 3, 38, 63, 68, 69 and 72

More I think of it the more I can barely think of what Jack Carroll's game looks like other than a left leg, so I'll back you on it
Oh don't back me on it, I'm just as unsure as you LOL. I just feel like every time I turn the TV on and he is in a game he's playing as an inside mid and looks pretty strong and aggressive and crafty. Maybe it is just luck and I just happen to be seeing him when he is having a rare good game or something, definitely not ruling that out!

Or just maybe we've alleviated some cap space for a completely different reason. Presuming that we've spent that purely because of the draft pick it is linked to is basic af thinking.

And still seeing it as 350k spent is braindead. That 350k is just the leftover unpaid sum of his actual value across the last couple of seasons.
Yeah no thanks, if I wanted to hear this rubbish I would have stayed in hospitality and kept serving the pricks that spoke to people just like this.

Any logic, constructive criticism or counter argument you may have in relation to my post is completely tainted by the drivel that you packaged it up in.

It’s a shame because you actually have something of value to contribute on this board.

What a waste of your time…

Does anyone else get the sense that we were a little too trigger happy locking away players to long-term contracts, possibly on slightly inflated salaries given we were flying at the time we were announcing our re-signings? Only for the players to ultimately get shown up in the GF.

Given we were inactive over the trade period and offloaded Parker and konstanty. We are either stacking salary cap to pay Chad a kings random at the end of next year or have a trade target in mind.

I just feel as though we FOMO'd when stocks were at their peak and may have overvalued the players we currently have.

Does anyone else get the sense that we were a little too trigger happy locking away players to long-term contracts, possibly on slightly inflated salaries given we were flying at the time we were announcing our re-signings? Only for the players to ultimately get shown up in the GF.

Given we were inactive over the trade period and offloaded Parker and konstanty. We are either stacking salary cap to pay Chad a kings random at the end of next year or have a trade target in mind.

I just feel as though we FOMO'd when stocks were at their peak and may have overvalued the players we currently have.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we are warming the war chest for a big key forward next year especially if we get the picks for Chad.

Moraes, Dodson and Trainor are clear don't wants.

Everyone I wanted is out of reach now, Shanahan the only outside possibility but I think GWS will take him. I'm kinda out of favourites to be honest....

I’d be okay with Moares he’d be not my first choice but in the mix. Trainor will go earlier not relevant to us. Dodson and Hynes are the two don’t want. Everyone else in our range happy enough

Agree with your don't wants.Not what we need and a bit over rated.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Pretty much couple of mids I’d be happy with late but watch us swing for some bloke I’ve never heard of at 44

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back