Autopsy 2024 Elimination Final Blues blown away in first half. Never looked likely.

Who played well for the Blues in the Elimination final vs the Lions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasia on Zorko
De Koning as sub
Stupid

Umpires interp on high contact
Cheating
The umpires were rancid. There were definitely two interpretations of holding the ball. One for them when it would get paid even if our guy handballed it, and one for them when they could be swung 360, and still not get pinged.

Finally I can rant.

Coaching disaster class.

TDK should of never started as a SUB. Why the **** would you do that when we got an small FWD line already is.

Dropping Cinotta when he could of tagged, Zorko AA HB it is like the most obvious thing to do is let Cots sit on his face.

Like holy **** Voss and the coaching staff plan going into this.

Shout-out to the following players based on performance tonight.

Acres

Newman

Cripps

TDK

Walsh

Weiters

Young

Absolute got out coach at the selection table.

Edit: I don't know why we persist with Motlop and Durdin when they shown mediocre form. Kennedy is the last person I would of subbed. Durdin/Motlop should of been the subbed to begin with.

The small forwards are cardboard cutouts. Have offered nothing and took the places of players that put their body on the line. Lions categorically smashed us but we gave them a leg up with poor selections and an absolutely abominable sub choice in TDK followed by Kennedy being the tactical sub. Really summed up the year.

Brisbane were actually just average.

Make George Hewett captain coach.

We’re coached by a brainless catchphrase generator.

Another decade in the wilderness.

The end scoreline absolutely flattered us. I'm happy we fought back but we were very lucky to not get beaten by a lot more.

Margin would have been much bigger in a H/A game where percentage matters. Brions were preparing and managing for next week from about the 20 minute mark of the second quarter.

The final margin gives us a nice "hope" excuse story to write, but it's all bullshit. Never in it, and not even close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George Hewett 👏👏👏
Lewis Young 👏👏
Moo 👏👏
TDK 👏👏

Motlop - bye
Durdin - bye
Zac - bye
Orazio - bye
Pitto - bye

Match committee - **** off!!!

But we have a premiership list :laughv1:

Lewis Young was fantastic

Last edited:
If people blame Lewis Young, I suggest you leave.

He was far from our worst player tonight.

We didn't lose this because of the coaching. We lost this because of the selections. There are some guys who shouldn't be out there.

And yeah, I'm watching this shit. I'm not very ****ing happy. But I'm not ****ing calling for the sacking of the coach. Get rid of the soft tissue issues. Get Charlie fit. Get rid of some of the guys who shouldn't be there.

And you want to sack the coach that has got us to finals two years in a row... who are you? The ****ing Pokies king?
The coach with a top 4 list he has mismanaged into the ground? who puts it on his stars to win the game refuses to rotate players and IS THE MAIN VOICE ON THE MC! That coach?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Elimination Final Blues blown away in first half. Never looked likely.

Back