Autopsy 2024 Elimination Final Blues blown away in first half. Never looked likely.

Who played well for the Blues in the Elimination final vs the Lions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss:
"couldn't execute" (count: 4
happy with the 6 ins when asked about selections
"tried to manage tom's minutes a bit"
When asked if he wished he had him at the start he genuinely said "naah" committed to needing to keep mins low
What was the plan for zorko? "we didnt execute it, the plan was there" (REALLY?!?!?! was it fantasia or motlop the plan..?)
Now just waffling , just jargon and bs phrases now
"won't shy away" we had that on the bingo card
"we're clear on that" ugh
"winning behaviours"
"yeh wow. what a man" on doch ffs totally backing in the call to pick him. disgraceful. now spending 5 mins talking about doch to distract from everything else. terrible. oh back to doch
Back to catch phrases
"more chapters in this story"

not sure he ever actually says anything.

The year was a write off due to the injuries i think. We need to make changes to the assistant coaches, but i think Vossy should be given another year at least.

Let’s not forget that the window on this team is closing. We don’t have time to waste and see if Voss can turn it around

Body of work over 3 years shows he is tactically terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The year was a write off due to the injuries i think. We need to make changes to the assistant coaches, but i think Vossy should be given another year at least.

Considering that we were sixty to zero points down early in the second quarter, we did well to keep the losing margin down to under thirty points in the end.

Our form since the end of June has been that of a bottom four team, and we failed dismally to build on the progress we made last year.

If i said that i had every confidence that Vossy is the right man for the job at this stage then i'd be lying.

There is serious issues with selection integrity at this club amongst other issues as well. Here we are our premiership famine has now extended into it's thirtieth year sadly.
He’ll survive because Cook and Sayers will leave the dirty work for the new incoming president and CEO. But won’t he surprised if their first duty is to find a new coach.

I think Voss actually nearly shed a tear for Doc.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Voss:
"couldn't execute" (count: 4
happy with the 6 ins when asked about selections
"tried to manage tom's minutes a bit"
When asked if he wished he had him at the start he genuinely said "naah" committed to needing to keep mins low
What was the plan for zorko? "we didnt execute it, the plan was there" (REALLY?!?!?! was it fantasia or motlop the plan..?)
Now just waffling , just jargon and bs phrases now
"won't shy away" we had that on the bingo card
"we're clear on that" ugh
"winning behaviours"
"yeh wow. what a man" on doch ffs totally backing in the call to pick him. disgraceful. now spending 5 mins talking about doch to distract from everything else. terrible. oh back to doch
Back to catch phrases
"more chapters in this story"

not sure he ever actually says anything.
He says nothing.

Quote of the day Wally.

Should be a manager at Dunder Miflin

So... lets sack yet another coach... **** me if we aren't already a ****ing laughing stock for doing that.

How many coaches have we had since 2000? If you don't know... it's 9 coaches since Parkin retired at the end of 2000.

Parkin
Brittain
Pagan
Ratts
Malthouse
Barker (twice)
Bolton
Teague
Voss

If we take away Pagan who had basically handed over to Brittain as the matchday coach in 2000, it's 8 coaches. Or a coach every three years. Every 3 years. Lets look at Richmond... on the verge of sacking Hardwick, huge rumours that his head was on the block and what happens... everything clicks and he wins 3 grand finals in 4 years. He was there for 13 years. Before they started winning finals, they were called Ninthmond.

But no... it's the Carlton way. Sack the coach roughly every 3 ****ing years.
Sack the people selecting the coach, then sack the coach & hopefully we get a good one with better people selecting it

I honestly think this Kennedy sub thing, given both his personal circumstances and overall status within the side, will be considered pretty unforgivable by the playing group. Hard to get trust/respect back after a seriously horrific call like that.

Reckon something was already not right between coach and players (perhaps they think, like the rest of us, that the game style they are being asked to execute is pure shit?), this could make it a whole lot worse.

So... lets sack yet another coach... **** me if we aren't already a ****ing laughing stock for doing that.

How many coaches have we had since 2000? If you don't know... it's 9 coaches since Parkin retired at the end of 2000.

Parkin
Brittain
Pagan
Ratts
Malthouse
Barker (twice)
Bolton
Teague
Voss

If we take away Pagan who had basically handed over to Brittain as the matchday coach in 2000, it's 8 coaches. Or a coach every three years. Every 3 years. Lets look at Richmond... on the verge of sacking Hardwick, huge rumours that his head was on the block and what happens... everything clicks and he wins 3 grand finals in 4 years. He was there for 13 years. Before they started winning finals, they were called Ninthmond.

But no... it's the Carlton way. Sack the coach roughly every 3 ****ing years.

Seriously? Your argument has been done to death. He is not the next Hardwick. It’s not happening. Move him on. Be ruthless. This is exactly why we continue to suck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Elimination Final Blues blown away in first half. Never looked likely.

Back