Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing all 8 will be named (Cerra sub)
TDK Charlie wait and see

In; Charlie Harry Williams McGovern Martin Cerra (sub), Docherty TDK

Young will play

OUT: Carrol, durdin, fantasia, lord, binns, moir, Pitt, owies

this will be the team named with Pitt and lord on standby for Charlie (Kennedy will play forward if not and lord into the guts) and pitt for TDK

Curnow took an early flight to Brisbane.

Carlton will name:
H, Curnow, Gov, Cerra, Williams and Doc.

Curnow and Gov game day calls.

Cerra was the surprise but mail is he is 100% good to go.

Interestingly we ended up 2 free kicks behind St Kilda. Pretty balanced in the end.
You don’t reckon they look at the stats being 15-2 and it sways them to even it out so they don’t look stupid , the umpiring in that game was ridiculous and bordering on rigged .. happens to often that a team is so far ahead in free kicks then they even it out for it to be a coincidence

Why? Sorry but these posts sh1t me and lessens the enjoyment on here. I mostly come here for info

DQ has generally good info. Enough good posters have been chased off here because of this crap and the place is worse of for it

If you don't agree fine, but stop the personal attacks. There is enough of that on here

Why?

A personal attack is questioning why you would make a statement which cannot possibly be correct at the time. :/

Fair enough. I can live with that.

Hearing all 8 will be named (Cerra sub)
TDK Charlie wait and see

In; Charlie Harry Williams McGovern Martin Cerra (sub), Docherty TDK

Young will play

OUT: Carrol, durdin, fantasia, lord, binns, moir, Pitt, owies

this will be the team named with Pitt and lord on standby for Charlie (Kennedy will play forward if not and lord into the guts) and pitt for TDK
Ah cool, can we ask the afl for a few more subs?

I hope all the rumours are wrong and Charlie plays. He deserves to be in the team for the big win after the season he’s put in for us. Same for TDK.

At the very least I hope they’re right for next week against the Swannies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

A personal attack is questioning why you would make a statement which cannot possibly be correct at the time. :/

It was totally correct at the time given the guy was standing there when the decision was made.

I give an insight to the early week thought process it changes clearly given my last post.

Edit: It should be noted he may have been sitting I didn't ask

You don’t reckon they look at the stats being 15-2 and it sways them to even it out so they don’t look stupid , the umpiring in that game was ridiculous and bordering on rigged .. happens to often that a team is so far ahead in free kicks then they even it out for it to be a coincidence
Amazing isn't it, and we had control of the ball for most of the 1st too... just love the "selective viewing" (e.g. I didn't see it) or magically the positioning of the umpire in the area wasn't in the right spot (dilution of umpiring experience with 4 now per game).

Something went amiss when we were leading the free kick differential mid-season... there was whinge going on how far ahead we were in the media.

Why? Sorry but these posts sh1t me and lessens the enjoyment on here. I mostly come here for info

DQ has generally good info. Enough good posters have been chased off here because of this crap and the place is worse of for it

If you don't agree fine, but stop the personal attacks. There is enough of that on here

#ByeBoredom

Why?

Not necessarily a personal attack but you're stating it's false, in a matter-of-fact tone, simply because you don't believe it.

You're insinuating someone is making it up or there are a lack of facts to back up their statement, whilst having no facts yourself.

As Soapy said, if you dont believe it, that's cool. But there's no need to call it out IMO. Move on and let people come to their own conclusions.

It was totally correct at the time given the guy was standing there when the decision was made.

I give an insight to the early week thought process it changes clearly given my last post.

Wait...TDK sub wasn't you being cheeky?

Just keep posting rumour boy, I'll back your info anytime

Footnote, Passing Clouds for our catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back