Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe more an issue of relative talent.
Our lack of leg speed will remain a huge issue as the list construct has massive holes in that area. The Hawks speed all over the ground means despite not having a great back 6 the upfield pressure makes the back 6 most functional. After all speed kills.

We don’t have a leg speed issue, we have a ball movement issue

Cats looked like the youngest and fastest team on Thursday night, and they are all a bunch of senior citizens.

Voss game style is slow

We don’t have a leg speed issue, we have a ball movement issue

Cats looked like the youngest and fastest team on Thursday night, and they are all a bunch of senior citizens.

Voss game style is slow

Agree. Watching the Hawks last night. They all run and spread but the key thing is they kick the ball quickly. They kick within a second of getting it not stand there for a few seconds sizing up options.

It means the players that have spread have not been manned up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So have we all thoroughly read the Bringer of Joy story as linked in the media thread?

Buried deep., Matt Kennedy and Maryanne welcomed a baby boy before his late flight to Brisbane on Friday.

Congrats Chugga, Bam Bam, Bringer of Joy and Maryanne.p

Such good news, thank you for highlighting and sharing.

Love BOJ

Heads up advice. Don't generalise about a hole group of supporters who have a different opinion to you as 'bedwetters'. It does not further discussion and just antagonises, and we aren't into that here.
It's been a pleasant change not having the admonishers faction. Greater freedom to vent and express but still showing passion for the club
And rarely too disrespectful is how, I've seen it. Would hate for that to come back.
I for one have taken to heart things ODN has pointed out now and in the past. And Aph should get a Mods Medal for long and understated service.

So have we all thoroughly read the Bringer of Joy story as linked in the media thread?

Buried deep., Matt Kennedy and Maryanne welcomed a baby boy before his late flight to Brisbane on Friday.

Congrats Chugga, Bam Bam, Bringer of Joy and Maryanne.p
Wonderful wonderful!!
It took 3 pages til I found out who 'chugger' is.
I wish posters wouldn't assume we all know in house nick names!
Not having a go at all...just making a request!🤣😊

I'm not nervous you're nervous
Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Scrolling Black And White GIF by palerlotus
Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never before have so many been so certain about so much based on so little.

None of us are inside the club. None of us really know anything. The posters who acknowledge that are vastly more credible to me than those who do not.

Go Blues!
This joint is a crucible of angst & emotion.

Better that these negativities play out in this weird little world, rather than manifest in other ways.

Hopefully this outlet helps rather than hinders!

I like a footy bet, and Blues at $3.85 are way overs.

We have beaten Lions at home this year without Weiters and Walsh, last 2 games Lions have lost to Pies and beat Bombers at home by just over 3 goals. This is not the sort of form that justifies their $1.25 quote.

They have had a solid second half of the season, but so did Dogs..

This is the third time in a row we’ve played them at Gabba, with our Blues Brothers army there to support, I’m not too fusssed about playing there TBH.

I’m pretty brutal about my pre game assessments, but in such a random year this game is very very winnable

So many Carlton supporters walking around the CBD. Just got my first "carn the blues" from another supporter
You going to the pre-game function HBF?
It was a lot of fun before the prelim last year. Good food too!😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back