Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there with bells on
Stayin Alive GIF by Bee Gees

You, Arr0w and HBF strolling to the game after 6 pints.

Appreciate it horsey, but ... no medal for me? You know Aph's ego is going to explode in the mod's convo now.
Someone as wise and wonderful as you needs no medal ODN. A simple nod of appreciation should suffice.😛🤣😂

Someone as wise and wonderful as you needs no medal ODN. A simple nod of appreciation should suffice.😛🤣😂

Ah, the protege has reminded the master of the need for humility. I'm so proud right now.

Wasn’t there an article he wanted to play sent a text to Voss but Voss and team ruled it out , will play next week if we get through
Yeah but he was definitely going through his paces this morning. Could be rehab but fact Fagan was down there spying on him made me think it was something more.

Unless we deliberately leaked to Lion he was doing a test. But the test was a fake test just to screw with them. Chess not checkers.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Cleary and Jay Clark both running with TDK looming as possible sub.

So we pay the fine and Charlie comes in. TDK as sub. Switch him and Pittonet at half time. Can't see any other reason for it.

I'm not worried about that.

My concern is the messaging it sends...

Preach about squad mentality, perform your role etc all you want... but when you drop players who are doing their part in the hope that the returning 'superstars' will superstar whilst playing in positions that they shouldn't be in is a more worrying sign...

I'll throw a brick at the telly if I see Cerra at hb and/or Kennedy as sub...

If Cerra goes to half back then sure that's on Voss. But if he's playing where he should be then I don't mind him being named into the team.

I don't see what others are about the players dropped this week.

The amount of frustration I've seen about Moir being dropped on the back of two quarters is mind-blowing.

I see people complaining about Lord losing his place in the midfield to Cerra and that's a more reasonable argument but again if Cerra is good to go then he gets his spot back every day of the week.

People acting like those dropped helped us win games against finals calibre teams and they need their heads read. Cripps hero balled us to a big win against West Coast and we lost to St Kilda who finished 12th.

Lord, Moir and Binns were only ever filling in whole others were injured. Let's hope they become more prominent players next year. Tonight isn't their go.

Downing tools at 3pm. Will head to the local around 4.30pm, Osc1 and JustaBattler shout:thumbsu:

John Travolta Wallet GIF

Don't believe everything you read, those campaigners wouldn't shout if a shark bit them!

GO BAGGERS!!!!
Two pot screamer you are - instead of thanking your mates for looking after you you go the bad bag.
#stayontheshandies

GO BLUES.

Mitch Cleary and Jay Clark both running with TDK looming as possible sub.

I really hate this strategy

If TDK isn't fit enough to play a full game including bench time then he shouldn't be in the match day 23..

Plan and the game would go in the toilet if we lost a running player early on a fast Gabba deck.

If Cerra goes to half back then sure that's on Voss. But if he's playing where he should be then I don't mind him being named into the team.

I don't see what others are about the players dropped this week.

The amount of frustration I've seen about Moir being dropped on the back of two quarters is mind-blowing.

I see people complaining about Lord losing his place in the midfield to Cerra and that's a more reasonable argument but again if Cerra is good to go then he gets his spot back every day of the week.

People acting like those dropped helped us win games against finals calibre teams and they need their heads read. Cripps hero balled us to a big win against West Coast and we lost to St Kilda who finished 12th.

Lord, Moir and Binns were only ever filling in whole others were injured. Let's hope they become more prominent players next year. Tonight isn't their go.
Yeah. But I get it.
It's because of the energy levels and enthusiasm..we've been sorely missing what the rookies brought.🙂
I think mature bodies will be better, but we need them switched on from 1 to 4!

Now with Moir..he is so exciting and an x factor.
Would way prefer him than say Raz.
However, if it's Doc or TDK or even Cinc as sub...play on.

But if we had a running player as sub then we're one down until we use the sub

Not necessarily. If the team lines up as posted it's pretty well balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back