Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understated??

:D
Aph plays a very cool hand out front here I reckon.
Now, if she turns into a wildly exuberant party animal in the mod lounge...I would not know!
🤣
SHe handles a lot of side swipes very well indeed I reckon.
Medals and badges for all our Mods! They put up with a lot from us emotional plebs.

ps. No medal for you Chiefy after making me watch that horrible Hawks vid to find your stupid secret word! And for nothing! 🤨

Last edited:

Yeah. But I get it.
It's because of the energy levels and enthusiasm..we've been sorely missing what the rookies brought.🙂
I think mature bodies will be better, but we need them switched on from 1 to 4!

Now with Moir..he is so exciting and an x factor.
Would way prefer him than say Raz.
However, if it's Doc or TDK or even Cinc as sub...play on.

I loved what they brought at the end of the season. They did their job for what was asked of them.

I wish Moir had gotten more run throughout the season than just those two quarters that largely amount to a sneak peak of what we can expect going forward.

It's all very exciting for him and Lord. 2025 should see both get opportunities to become fixtures in the 23. I can't wait for that. Hoping for similar opportunity for Binns too but the other two look like real difference makers long-term.

It’s match day and I’m a little toey.

No one gives us a chance. I’m not sure why the pundits can’t entertain a small chance of a Carlton victory. We’ve lost 10 games this year. 2 were blow outs. In the remaining 8 games the total combined margins is 66 points. 32 quarters and 66 points is the differential. Even when we’ve lost, for the most part, we’ve scrapped and fought to the end. It’s that sort of spirit that gives me hope tonight.

Go Blues!

Tonight is about winning the contest and then using the ball as well as what we can. Need to have a positive approach to moving the ball, forwards need to be on the lead and leads need to be honoured.

When we're applying a zone defence we need to cut down the space offered to Brisbane for the outlet. Pressure the crap out of them. It's our one wood and should serve us well tonight if we do it consistently.

Can't describe how happy I will be if we get over the line tonight. It's so good to be involved at this time of the year and I want our involvement to continue.

Bring your best Blues.

Yep, ball use has been the killer of teams in the first 2 finals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Short price fav's, home deck, been in finals for 6 years without ultimate success, knockout final. So much pressure on the Lions tonight to perform. Apply the pressure on the deck and let’s see what they've got.
The longer we are in this game, the more latent pressure becomes acute for the Brions.

We’ve got to contest the skin off this one right from the get go.

No matter how many baggers are there tonight - guaranteed they’ll be in full voice!

If anyone is going to the Plough Inn function today and sees a bloke with a walker it'll probably be me. Feel free to say g'day.

Now, if she turns into a wildly exuberant part animal in the mod lounge...I would not know!

Drink Smile GIF by Hollyoaks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back