Preview 2024 Elimination Final Carlton vs Brisbane Saturday 7th September 7:30PM AEST @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After watching Hawthorn play and seeing their young and inexperienced players kick half of Hawthorn's goals in a final it just make me realise how stubborn the Carlton MC have been. Lord and Binns should have played 3-6 games at least this season. Then we wouldn't be so worried about them playing in a final after just 2 games.
Exactly right, which is why I'm more infuriated with this season. I'm not sure if it's coaches 'self preservation' by playing their most consistent (at all costs - even injured) for quick runs, but over time it has caught up with us. Short term pain for long term gain must be the motto.

I know I bang on about it way too often, but Geelong consistently get the balance right with their older & younger players, always having a good mix of old heads and making sure they are bringing the new blokes through.

It pisses me of because I live in the area and cant stand the Geelong hoardes. They are worse than Collingwood fans with their sense of entitlement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tonight show nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lower ranked team has won the first two finals (and looks like winning the third)...
Sydney are going to run over the top of them, just a question of how far behind they leave themselves at 3/4 time and how much they ramp at the start of the last.

Hope you're enjoying the function Wick.💙

It's good. Sitting with the Hollands aunt and great aunt.

Good people. Good times.

Partner made those vids for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back