Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

I think most expect him to rest forward though

He genuinely hasn't in all 3 of the match Sims/intraclubs

It's been full midfield
Midfield / bench for mine. TOG is a bigger threat than role the way I'm reading things.

I think most expect him to rest forward though

He genuinely hasn't in all 3 of the match Sims/intraclubs

It's been full midfield

It was your footy boss, Joe Brierty "All I can say is he's had a really, really good Pre-season.... we've refocused his role to be solely focused on midfield minutes, at times he'll drift forward"

Bit of a mix maybe, but it sounds all in on the midfield for mine.

Also Switter says he'll be a mix of Fwd and mid minutes too.

It was your footy boss, Joe Brierty "All I can say is he's had a really, really good Pre-season.... we've refocused his role to be solely focused on midfield minutes, at times he'll drift forward"

Bit of a mix maybe, but it sounds all in on the midfield for mine.

Also Switter says he'll be a mix of Fwd and mid minutes too.
What about the 5 words directly after the ones you have bolded ;)

What about the 5 words directly after the ones you have bolded ;)
They are there too, not like they were selectively omitted or something. Feel free to make up your own mind, AND, that was how it was reported, with that section in bold text. ;)

Probably fantasy suicide and it feels wrong to event mention him but where does Stringer fit in the Billings/Fyfe discussion?

Another who’s apparently fit and playing midfield in the sims. Also a contract year for him which may give him that extra motivation!
Dons have a lot of candidates for that third mid. (Caldwell, Durham, Hobbs etc)

Well right on cue with my call in past few days.

I kinda want to do it but big risk
I also still not sure who of Rachelle/rankine present better value and with Rachelle priced 5yrs less I feel her more of a certainty to at least not backfire. Not sure you could pick them both could you
Definitely not !

I'm still concerned on how many CBA's, Rankine will attend ......need to see trial matches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely not !

I'm still concerned on how many CBA's, Rankine will attend ......need to see trial matches
As long as he’s a high role and around ground stoppages CBAs may not matter

That Dees game 100 in 3qtrs was just huge without a CBA but it was otherwise basically a midfield role. Thats prob the role im expecting with some CBA

More CBA for Rachelle than rankine, but Rankine playing higher in general play wouldn’t surprise me

Not sure there’s much to be gained from taking an early flier on Rankine or Rachele. It’s the sort of pick that either fails and you’re left with an awkwardly priced player scoring 70s each week while you’re fixing bigger problems, or (much more rarely) it comes off but then within a week everybody else has jumped on with you anyway.

Given how little a player in the $600-$700k range increases in price after only one good score, there’s very little incentive to be the one that takes on all the risk and picks them in round 1, and I say that as somebody who has made the mistake several times 🥴

Not sure there’s much to be gained from taking an early flier on Rankine or Rachele. It’s the sort of pick that either fails and you’re left with an awkwardly priced player scoring 70s each week while you’re fixing bigger problems, or (much more rarely) it comes off but then within a week everybody else has jumped on with you anyway.

Given how little a player in the $600-$700k range increases in price after only one good score, there’s very little incentive to be the one that takes on all the risk and picks them in round 1, and I say that as somebody who has made the mistake several times 🥴
Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Blazing Who Can Argue with That.gif

Man this forward line looks dogshit, Hate seeing Fyfe there lmao.
Now consider those of us who already have Fyfe and want to move Macrae out :p

So if MaCrae is out, who at F1??

Dusty....shares a bye with Gawn

Flanders....tough start to the season

Daniel....Mars Stadium nightmares

Jackson...tough to see an upside

Adams....role and same bye as Grundy

Rankine/Rachelle....hard to see upside with Laird, Dawson and Crouch taking the points on offer

Fisher.....hammy issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back