Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i seen @hottakesToss on X with 7 and i just can't see that being justifiable in any way possible.
Agree. I highly suspect the 3 best scoring 200k players come the end of the year will be McKertcher, Sanders and Sharp. Not having them on field, means you are having other similarly priced players on field in other lines who are not going to score as well.

One potential way to pick a team is to look at who the best value picks are (outside of premiums who you are selecting for keeper status) at each price point (200k, 300k, 400k, 500k) and building your side around making sure the most value ones are in your side. In the 200k range its easily the 3 mids you want.

Agree. I highly suspect the 3 best scoring 200k players come the end of the year will be McKertcher, Sanders and Sharp. Not having them on field, means you are having other similarly priced players on field in other lines who are not going to score as well.

One potential way to pick a team is to look at who the best value picks are (outside of premiums who you are selecting for keeper status) at each price point (200k, 300k, 400k, 500k) and building your side around making sure the most value ones are in your side. In the 200k range its easily the 3 mids you want.
I don't mind having 2 rookies only in the midfield and Sharp on the bench as he is a winger and probably wont have as high average as the other two. but 1 is just Absurd.

I'm five deep premo mids with the Sharp/McKercher/Sanders trio at M6-8.

Three deep premo DEF with ONE mid pricer and two rookies

FWD is still the crapshoot

So on the basis of all these reports, looks like this is my forward line then, hey?

View attachment 1905813

Can't see this going pear-shaped at all... 😂

That forward line...(not that mine looks much different :tearsofjoy:)

team america vomit GIF

I'm five deep premo mids with the Sharp/McKercher/Sanders trio at M6-8.

Three deep premo DEF with ONE mid pricer and two rookies

FWD is still the crapshoot
Do you think Williams at D4, Coffield D5 and Hore D6 is justifiable? Most podcasters say to go no more than 1 defender rookie traditionally. But man. That D4 spot is such a nightmare for me if Yeo is D3 and Williams is D5, can’t find anyone in between those that I like

Do you think Williams at D4, Coffield D5 and Hore D6 is justifiable? Most podcasters say to go no more than 1 defender rookie traditionally. But man. That D4 spot is such a nightmare for me if Yeo is D3 and Williams is D5, can’t find anyone in between those that I like
1707989022997.png

Dependent on roles and praccy matches but this is my current setup. Not averse to dropping Yeo to D4 and bringing Clark in at D3.

I certainly don't fancy starting any rookie other than Curtin at the minute.

I’m not going Zilliams but I’ve yet again changed the defence lol, but I’ve always had Curtin as the only real rookie on field.

Don't do it! He can't defend
That was my concern when I heard Flanders say what he said - I was wondering where Sexton's man was when he was chasing the ball.

That was my concern when I heard Flanders say what he said - I was wondering where Sexton's man was when he was chasing the ball.
Im about to listen to that podcast, so will try and dissect if flanders giving the older boys love or its a sniff. ideally i prefer jeffrey in that role but secco playing for another contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im about to listen to that podcast, so will try and dissect if flanders giving the older boys love or its a sniff. ideally i prefer jeffrey in that role but secco playing for another contract
Secco was probably put back so Dimma could get him applying some defensive pressure, cos that is so not his strength. He's no tackle machine that's for sure. Lot's of players can look good in drills, oppo's will love this I reckon.

Secco was probably put back so Dimma could get him applying some defensive pressure, cos that is so not his strength. He's no tackle machine that's for sure. Lot's of players can look good in drills, oppo's will love this I reckon.
Its a strange one because Rosas is our only legit small forward

Its a strange one because Rosas is our only legit small forward
Thought Ben Ainsworth was going to make that his own early on, but looks like he too will get run through the midfield a bit this season

Dimma can turn anyone into a small forward space guarder. That will be the least of your worries.
What did you give Dimma yesterday?!:twohearts:

Thought Ben Ainsworth was going to make that his own early on, but looks like he too will get run through the midfield a bit this season
Yeah Ben works too hard up the ground. Not our most accurate goalkicker, happy for him to set us up. Might be a good pick after his bye. Consistent Kane Lambert numbers maybe

Can you have a stab at your B22? Jeffrey interests me but I’m not sold that he’s in your best 22

Could be enough to pick him…. But he needs to get the most of the CBA’s and be Zerrett and Parish’s third man

IMG_1422.jpeg

Could be enough to pick him…. But he needs to get the most of the CBA’s and be Zerrett and Parish’s third man

View attachment 1906331
He is testing the break out trend - last season attended CBA's in patches it seemed. Have had him in Draft so have watched him cloesly for an Essendon disenchanted (not a hater - but close).

Can you have a stab at your B22? Jeffrey interests me but I’m not sold that he’s in your best 22

Not my best 22, but projected Round 0 with current availabilities.

Round 0

FB: Swallow Collins Andrew
HB: Powell Ballard Budarick

C: Ellis Miller Atkins
R: Witts Rowell Anderson

HF: Ainsworth Lukosius Flanders
FF: Humphrey King Casboult

I: Uwland Fiorini Holman Macpherson Sexton/Jeffrey*

* 50-50

Walter & Weller confirmed out.

Rogers slowly coming back.

Tsitas & W. Graham potential cash cows