Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

So if MaCrae is out, who at F1??

Dusty....shares a bye with Gawn

Flanders....tough start to the season

Daniel....Mars Stadium nightmares

Jackson...tough to see an upside

Adams....role and same bye as Grundy

Rankine/Rachelle....hard to see upside with Laird, Dawson and Crouch taking the points on offer

Fisher.....hammy issues
Dylan Moore?

So if MaCrae is out, who at F1??

Dusty....shares a bye with Gawn

Flanders....tough start to the season

Daniel....Mars Stadium nightmares

Jackson...tough to see an upside

Adams....role and same bye as Grundy

Rankine/Rachelle....hard to see upside with Laird, Dawson and Crouch taking the points on offer

Fisher.....hammy issues
Geez, he's got until Sunday March 17th until it matters in your side - he's every chance to be up an about by then

Geez, he's got until Sunday March 17th until it matters in your side - he's every chance to be up an about by then
Nah it matters before then I reckon. Picking players who’ve had interrupted pre seasons rarely ends well, even if they do end up being technically fit to play by round 1

Another one off the list. Dyl Moore down with glandular fever. Will miss up to a month
No Day, no Moore. Come on down Connor MacDonald.

Nah it matters before then I reckon. Picking players who’ve had interrupted pre seasons rarely ends well, even if they do end up being technically fit to play by round 1
Once a player is on the radar with a hamstring they get way more scans, caution and rehab than other players. This evens out the risk because of this. Players frequently back after 20 days with lots of care.

The Zevon ride;)
Freaking Out GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once a player is on the radar with a hamstring they get way more scans, caution and rehab than other players. This evens out the risk because of this. Players frequently back after 20 days with lots of care.
I’m not so much talking about whether they’re right to play or not, so much as the training/fitness sessions they miss while they’re on restricted programs. Happens every year that players with interrupted pre seasons tend to start slowly, not because they haven’t fully recovered but because they’re just missing that 5-10% of peak fitness.

Yeah I just want the fat oaf to get injured so I can be confident.
I'm happy to pay value for Jackson with or without Darcy. Our forward lines stink so bad that Jackson is a low risk upgrade option that creates flexibility through both sets of bye rounds. I just don't want to pay more for him than I have to.

Lukey J looking better every day, trust in the Dogga
Great stuff Snuffa ....just use initials ...keeps all the non-LJ owners in the dark ....more for us ;)

A lot of talk on the AFL Fantasy podcast (with confirmation from Sam Flanders) that Alex Sexton is moving to half back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back