Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had him in most of pre season, but worried about the bye. Think he just has to be in at the expense of Daicos with that sort of stat line.

His first 4 games are nuts too.
Yeah I've really been trying to avoid midfield byes but he's a beast and destroyed his early opponents last year.

Flanders quieter quarter. Touk and Anderson not scoring well. Hard to make much of it without TOG stats.

Rowell going massive though.
And that look....

Really? That was in just over a half? Puts him on track for a ton if he kept it going
OK, clarifying TOG helps a lot. Watched a small slice - something about Sexton under Dimma just feels like a trap. Now that I've said that he'll go on to be the best cash cow in 2024 - thank me later!

OK, clarifying TOG helps a lot. Watched a small slice - something about Sexton under Dimma just feels like a trap. Now that I've said that he'll go on to be the best cash cow in 2024 - thank me later!
Definitely got a lot of the Constables about him 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely got a lot of the Constables about him 🤣
I wonder if it’ll be similar to when old mate Oleg Markov became a rebounding defender for them a few years ago? Was serviceable as a cheap fantasy option (started with a ton too from memory) but you didnt want him in your side for long. Had a tendency to hang around like a bad smell if you didn’t jump off at the right time.

I wonder if it’ll be similar to when old mate Oleg Markov became a rebounding defender for them a few years ago? Was serviceable as a cheap fantasy option (started with a ton too from memory) but you didnt want him in your side for long. Had a tendency to hang around like a bad smell if you didn’t jump off at the right time.
Yeah, damn it’s super tempting but man if he gets Constabled, you’re once again stuck with an albatross on your bench for good .

Luke Cleary getting a bit of it too from bits I've seen. Where is TDC when we actually need him ffs
meditation GIF

Luke Cleary getting a bit of it too from bits I've seen. Where is TDC when we actually need him ffs
Dogs board not rating his game so far. Kinda interested in Khamis at that price though if he makes the team. Seems to be in a few 22's

Dogs board not rating his game so far. Kinda interested in Khamis at that price though if he makes the team. Seems to be in a few 22's
Also just realised Cleary is $415k in this format. Was $220 ish in DT which got me interested. Irrelevant here it seems.

Other observations, Watson has a pair of Eddie Betts shorts on, Sanders is an absolute jet, going to post some big scores this year.

Also just realised Cleary is $415k in this format. Was $220 ish in DT which got me interested. Irrelevant here it seems.

Other observations, Watson has a pair of Eddie Betts shorts on, Sanders is an absolute jet, going to post some big scores this year.
Geez Sanders looks pretty slick hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back