Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy score of 86 and BE of 85 doesn't sound like a bargain.
I didn't watch the game though. The camera work was giving me a headache.
Apparently he had a big score at HT, so I’d be interested to know if he had a quiet second half or if he just didn’t play many minutes after the long break.

In any case I think he did enough if you were already keen on him, but didn’t break the door down into your side if you weren’t.

Apparently he had a big score at HT, so I’d be interested to know if he had a quiet second half or if he just didn’t play many minutes after the long break.

In any case I think he did enough if you were already keen on him, but didn’t break the door down into your side if you weren’t.
I just realised 86 was his 3/4 time score. Might've been much higher then.

Well at least he’s not sabotaging Butters….

If Ken’s gonna do this charade all year with Rozee I’m swapping him out… can’t do it

Yeah it's why I kicked him out a few weeks ago when I heard they were rotating everyone and Rozee and JHF would swap with each other. He'll still score ok, but not the upside that Butters has - with likely more forward time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic Martin is just the sort of player the traders jump on, and mention "role" a million times.
Watch that ownership skyrocket.
If he gets def DPP at round 6, those who start him will be happy.
If he plays in manner of today he's definitely getting DPP. Also being Essendon Warnie will pump him up. Expecting massive ownership lol

Nic Martin is just the sort of player the traders jump on, and mention "role" a million times.
Watch that ownership skyrocket.
If he gets def DPP at round 6, those who start him will be happy.
If he plays in manner of today he's definitely getting DPP. Also being Essendon Warnie will pump him up. Expecting massive ownership lol
Only saving grace is he slowed right down/played low minutes (not sure which) in the second half. If he’d done a Sheezel-esque 140 I’d be really tearing my hair out. A sub-100 score hopefully keeps him somewhat below the radar for now, with casual coaches at least.

Either everyone came off early 4th and Waa rested in Saints game or stats guy fell asleep 😴 🤣
Yeah, a bit of a waste of time ....but good for Rookie indications / prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back