Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I was curious to see yesterday was who would be the third mid in the Dons rotation behind Zerrett and Parish becuase there's some nicely priced options

Setterfield got the majority but Caldwell/Perkins/Durham got a good chunk too. The most relevant would be the first two due to the FWD DPP... If Caldwell/Perkins continue those numbers could be worth a punt

One thing I was curious to see yesterday was who would be the third mid in the Dons rotation behind Zerrett and Parish becuase there's some nicely priced options

Setterfield got the majority but Caldwell/Perkins/Durham got a good chunk too. The most relevant would be the first two due to the FWD DPP... If Caldwell/Perkins continue those numbers could be worth a punt
Didn't Caldwell play a little more in the middle late last year?

I don’t trust anyone in that bombers side outside of the first two big guys. Hobbs should be getting time in there at some point once back from injury. They’ve also got Tsatas, admittedly probably more outside than in, but is capable. Plus Stringer/Gresham potentially rotating through. Shiel still waiting in the wings/coming back from injury. To me it just seems like bulk average mouths to feed and none of them are standouts in there outside of Hobbs probably having the potential to be a standout

And there’s the killer blow for all the uniques
It's ok. I don't mind my team being more vanilla. As they say, it's better to succeed with everyone else than go down on your own.

This AFL central fella, what’s his background? Just a fan or is he ex-CD?

Appreciate his work but must admit some of his stats seem a bit off.

Why didn't they play this WA game at 9am local time for us eastern states people ffs
They should have just played it at 9am Sydney/Melbourne time I reckon. Who cares if that’s 6am local time, that sounds like a Perth problem to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impossible to get a gauge on Fyfe. +2 merchant but also at however old he is just going through the motions.
His price though.... he's yet to join my squad, but if he can manage 70s until he inevitably falls apart (hopefully after the round 5/6 byes), then.... geez maybe I'm tempted.

His price though.... he's yet to join my squad, but if he can manage 70s until he inevitably falls apart (hopefully after the round 5/6 byes), then.... geez maybe I'm tempted.
He's in my team. Just cruising. If he's going to break needs to do it today 😂

Think he needs to go 80 to be a must have pick though.

He's in my team. Just cruising. If he's going to break needs to do it today 😂
take it back tina fey GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back