Discussion 2024 Fantasy Pre-Season Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring on the Sydney and Hawthorn trial matches. Looking a likely starter. Question is, for who?
Looks a straight swap for Billings for those that have him sitting in the forward line. Would say he could be swapped in for a Rankine/Rachele too but I know some are quite keen on them so might not want to part ways.

Check the app you lazy campaigner

FWD, 518k
Screenshot_20240221-135108_Samsung Internet.jpg

computer-says-no-carol-beer.gif

(I'll have to set this up when I get home)

Surprised Fisher had so much ball and Daicos so little.
Daicos was benched sometime in the 2nd Qtr .....Fisher, got a lot of disposals, but wasn't influential or a standout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vale Tom Powell we hardly knew thee.

I have no idea what to make of that game. On one hand I can't see how they leave Simpkin out of the starting midfield when the real stuff begins, but on the other hand the kids looked half decent in there. I find it hard to figure out if they were just testing stuff out or it's a sign of the way it'll unfold

Do you know where we might be able to find these as a first half v second half split?
Normally, you can get splits by Qtrs .....these unofficial trial matches though, the data is scant

Reckon they’re going to keep easing Wardlaw in this year. Good role and scoring, perhaps not so good when it comes to time on ground percentage.

Classic case of that 500k-ish player who you can wait a week or two on and then bring them in if the role, scoring and TOG are all there. No need to take on all the risk of starting him.

Vale Tom Powell we hardly knew thee.
Yep, if Luke McDonald doesn’t want him in the centre bounce then he’s gone. Massive power broker at North is Luke McDonald. Calls all the shots I’m told.

Schitts Creek Lol GIF by CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back