Teams 2024 Fantasy Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Help me rearrange this to get Jackson back in.
It's a $0 remaining side and like some have said, it's gonna be 2 to 3 changes to get whacko Jackson in.

Had Jackson most of the preseason but he didn't pass the eye test so was dumped.

Full team with prices + sorcery image attached.
Screenshot_20240307-115502.png
team.png

Last edited:
It's a $0 remaining side and like some have said, it's gonna be 2 to 3 changes to get whacko Jackson in.

Had Jackson most of the preseason but he didn't pass the eye test so was dumped.

View attachment 1921506
View attachment 1921507
Good side overall. if you were desperate to find extra coin to bring Jackson in

1. D'Ambrosio down to Coffield
2. Z.Reid down to Dean/Schoenmaker if playing
3. Parish, Steele or Newcombe to N.Martin

Then you could put that on top of Fisher/Wines or M.Crouch to get Jackson if need be.

View attachment 1921506
View attachment 1921507
Massimo to Schoenmaker
Wines OUT
Lazzaro MID
Jackson IN

View attachment 1921506
View attachment 1921507
Good side overall. if you were desperate to find extra coin to bring Jackson in

1. D'Ambrosio down to Coffield
2. Z.Reid down to Dean/Schoenmaker if playing
3. Parish, Steele or Newcombe to N.Martin

Then you could put that on top of Fisher/Wines or M.Crouch to get Jackson if need be.
D'Ambrosio > Coffield
Parish > Martin
Daicos > Stewart
Simpson > Jackson

You've also got Grundy > Xerri in your back pocket. Alternately you could go parish > Martin and Grundy > Jackson without the rest of the moves above.

Cheers.
All viable plays.
Had a look at Steele to Martin, Ambrosio to $200k and Z.Reid to someone $1k cheaper which gets Jordan up to Jackson.

D'Ambrosio > Coffield
Parish > Martin
Daicos > Stewart
Simpson > Jackson

You've also got Grundy > Xerri in your back pocket. Alternately you could go parish > Martin and Grundy > Jackson without the rest of the moves above.
Lucky Collingwood are a round 0, so a Naicos fail would make it easier to use his cash without as much risk.

So what's the go with Bonner? Was he in a role in the praccy that he hasn't had before? Or flash in the pan score
Backline accumulator role. Probably only good for a few weeks while Sinclair is returning, but could score really well and make a quick bit of cash in that time.

Not too dissimilar to my side too. You're stronger in the mids, where I've beefed up my defenders/rucks.

No Lazzaro? (may be hiding at utility..)
Not at the moment.. probably fits in that CMac spot which is the last one up in the air. Could easily make it come next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So every year I do this experiment, to see a side I could start with that would be competitive, but retain mass cash (I never have the balls to do it). This year is actually much more interesting than other years, as there's more than enough value to justify a lot of the picks.

As a fun little game, tell me how much cash you think I have remaining (don't make the side as it ruins it):

Screenshot_20240307-181818~2.png

Screenshot_20240307-181824~2.png

Last edited:
So every year I do this experiment, to see a side I could start with that would be competitive, but retain mass cash (I never have the balls to do it). This year is actually much more interesting than other years, as there's more than enough value to justify a lot of the picks.

As a fun little game, tell me how much cash you think I have remaining (don't make the side as it ruins it):

View attachment 1921782

View attachment 1921781
$1.35m

View attachment 1921782

View attachment 1921781
$800k?

Better start making my team
lion king disney GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2024 Fantasy Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back