Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion - MND Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t believe all the podcasts putting Dunkley ahead of Gulden. Gulden with his TOG is insane. Letssss go
The Podcasters have been wrong an aweful lot this year .....it must be hard recommending plays when your own team is struggling bigtime

Godspeed, hero.
OGC.d694929342183784726a59443c910edc

The Podcasters have been wrong an aweful lot this year .....it must be hard recommending plays when your own team is struggling bigtime
Yeah it’s tough. This year I’ve made my own analysis and picked trades I want to do, then listen to the podcasters and hope they don’t convince me otherwise 😂
They convinced me to not put VC on Dawson, which I was pissed off all Friday and Saturday about until Flanders went bananas 😂

Yeah it’s tough. This year I’ve made my own analysis and picked trades I want to do, then listen to the podcasters and hope they don’t convince me otherwise 😂
They convinced me to not put VC on Dawson, which I was pissed off all Friday and Saturday about until Flanders went bananas 😂
This has been my approach as well .....hoping to hear a small snippet from a few podcasts, to either support my trades ....or have an angle I hadn't thought about

The dilemma this week was ....LDU versus Gulden versus Dunkley

My research said Gulden .....the Podcasters though were more supportive of the other two

I stuck with Gulden

This has been my approach as well .....hoping to hear a small snippet from a few podcasts, to either support my trades ....or have an angle I hadn't thought about

My research said Gulden .....the Podcasters though were more supportive of the other two

I stuck with Gulden
I cannot understand any glowing endorsement of LDU at this point in the season.

It seems so speculative.

Sure he looks an ok player. But since when has he ever been a consistent premium scorer? What are the chances of that happening now? What changed now for that to happen?

Nothing in my books.

North are terrible and he'll score anything between 70-120 week to week. Its a no from me.

I cannot understand any glowing endorsement of LDU at this point in the season.

It seems so speculative.

Sure he looks an ok player. But since when has he ever been a consistent premium scorer? What are the chances of that happening now? What changed now for that to happen?

Nothing in my books.

North are terrible and he'll score anything between 70-120 week to week. Its a no from me.
LDU is the other format type player ....an impact player

I stuck with Gulden
Glad we are in the same boat mate, I also went Gulden and not at one point did I consider Dunks. Love it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back