Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion - MND Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2064. 4.9k to 3.9k. First time in 4 weeks my rank has moved at all really.

Funny that in SC I'm ranked top 100 after this week and Sportsdeck top 50. Can't make any progress in fantasy

And I put more effort and energy into this game.

Last edited:
trolol 1886 after not vcing Flanders or Gulden and then C daicos.. dropped from 1.7 to 3.2k. RIP 2024 first half of the season was good..

Dropped back 500 spots to 4.9k despite nailing the Flanders captaincy and bringing Gulden, Fisher and Dowling in this week.

Had Clark, Young, Houston, Serong, Butters on the bye which better hold me in good stead in the coming weeks.

Just can't seem to make ground up and have been treading water at this rank for the last 2 months thanks to old Sweety McCovid Face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropped back 500 spots to 4.9k despite nailing the Flanders captaincy and bringing Gulden, Fisher and Dowling in this week.

Had Clark, Young, Houston, Serong, Butters on the bye which better hold me in good stead in the coming weeks.

Just can't seem to make ground up and have been treading water at this rank for the last 2 months thanks to old Sweety McCovid Face.

I think in this format the 2 trades a week limits catching up. You can only do so much with 2 trades.

By the time we get to the byes with 3 trades everyone is forced into the same 3-4 obvious premos coming off the bye so the extra trade now is not that useful.

I wish they looked to mix it up and give 3 trades earlier. Similar to SC that you get boosts but are limited so you have to plan when to use them. Would make the game more interesting

Lowest 47, 50, 77, 79

Naicos/Crisp/Oliver tomorrow
Hoping they all push 100-110
Would get me to around 2,150.

Very disappointing finish.
Crisp well done but the others :( And no Gawn

Up from 7.9k to 6.1k

Want another jump next week if possible.

2109. My 3rd highest score for the year and its in a bye week. Feels weird but I suppose we've had as many best 18 weeks as best 22 this year.

1992 and went back 2k

i actually thought i was good.... turns out my team is actual dogshit

The difference between my side and the guys in the top 1,000 that i'm up against every week is literally just Max Gawn. Last two weeks i'm feeling pretty good about my side going into the last game and that lanky **** blasts me out of the water. What a campaigner.

Also, I only just saw Riley Bonner's score this week 37 - I hope no one got sucked into holding him until his bye.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

2005 - was on 1950 before todays match. What an utter disaster. Get the **** out of my side Clayton Oliver.

The difference between my side and the guys in the top 1,000 that i'm up against every week is literally just Max Gawn. Last two weeks i'm feeling pretty good about my side going into the last game and that lanky **** blasts me out of the water. What a campaigner.

Also, I only just saw Riley Bonner's score this week 37 - I hope no one got sucked into holding him until his bye.
Gawn is absolutely slaughtering me aswell.

When you have Grundy and Marshall as your rucks it's so ****ing tough because how are you meant to justify getting Gawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back