Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have found a doable trade package after 50 attempts and my forward line is already looking better. Could have traded Butters but need the numbers this weeks as I may struggle to get to 18.

Kerch is back this week and should steal some of Fisher’s cheapies

Kozzy will get some consistent CBAs as he has been the last few weeks.

And Gryan despite a lean three weeks pre bye was dropping 90s and 100s consistently before that.

Wanted to get Jake the Snake but couldn’t make it work money wise as the third trade was only 552k max and the players available were mostly non Fantasy relevant/had shaky JS

IMG_2557.jpeg

Liking this after a lot.of back and forth. Should be able to do Rozee and a rookie in and two maxed out rookies out next week. IMG_5356.JPG

Surely people have more important things to do than trade out Butters? Im ranked ~10k and I have so many other issues that need fixing
I can understand Steele out on a bye.. Butters not so much. He'll want to bounce back.
Just about at that point where maximising value comes into play though and avoiding Butters price crash with a sideways can do that.
I considered Ryan out for Salem to fund Sharp to Merrett plus change.
Haven't done it, as you say, other issues.

Would be nice if Peatling is back this week.

I can understand Steele out on a bye.. Butters not so much. He'll want to bounce back.
Just about at that point where maximising value comes into play though and avoiding Butters price crash with a sideways can do that.
I considered Ryan out for Salem to fund Sharp to Merrett plus change.
Haven't done it, as you say, other issues.

Would be nice if Peatling is back this week.
Dont Count On It Michael Sheen GIF by SHOWTIME

May have found a doable trade package after 50 attempts and my forward line is already looking better. Could have traded Butters but need the numbers this weeks as I may struggle to get to 18.

Kerch is back this week and should steal some of Fisher’s cheapies

Kozzy will get some consistent CBAs as he has been the last few weeks.

And Gryan despite a lean three weeks pre bye was dropping 90s and 100s consistently before that.

Wanted to get Jake the Snake but couldn’t make it work money wise as the third trade was only 552k max and the players available were mostly non Fantasy relevant/had shaky JS

View attachment 2023557
Ballsy move going Pickett. I get that his CBAs should go up but he’s never really scored that well even when he’s had decent CBAs

Ballsy move going Pickett. I get that his CBAs should go up but he’s never really scored that well even when he’s had decent CBAs
Problem is there’s literally no one else worth a punt at that price so might as well have a go with him. You’re getting into small/ half forward territory in that range which doesn’t offer scoring potential.

Maybe Kozzy can offer some Dylan Moore type scores as he has a similar role.

1718716909200.png

Hall will basically be any 200k mid who gets a guernsey.

Had my eye on Walsh for a while now, makes my midfield look reasonably stacked (on paper)

Also means Tom Green has gone all the way from M1 to M8 for me.

Screenshot_20240619_073115_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Brian will be named. Sub risk, but as an F8 he is going to get game time with Answerth out and McKenna unfit and being subbed off. Very good scorer when he's come on.

Merrett and Walsh for Steele and Moore feels like no brainers to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggling to field 18 this week due to the Simpkin drama... Had to last minute trade him to Finlay Macrae and didn't realise I was low for numbers.

I can field 18 this week if I keep Jeremy Sharp, is it worth keeping him to get 18 on field or trade him and field 17? Scored pretty well last week with a 1888.

Currently looking at:
Seth Campbell -> Jye Caldwell
Jeremy Sharp -> Zach Merrett
Jack Steele -> Sam Walsh

Thoughts?

Struggling to field 18 this week due to the Simpkin drama... Had to last minute trade him to Finlay Macrae and didn't realise I was low for numbers.

I can field 18 this week if I keep Jeremy Sharp, is it worth keeping him to get 18 on field or trade him and field 17? Scored pretty well last week with a 1888.

Currently looking at:
Seth Campbell -> Jye Caldwell
Jeremy Sharp -> Zach Merrett
Jack Steele -> Sam Walsh

Thoughts?
I think of you can do those trades you just lock it in.
I think I'll boot Sharp.
No one plays a full game, gets 2 kicks and stays in my side.

"Well it was nice while it lasted"

"It was nice while it lasted"

bojack horseman GIF
Fisher stuffed up in the backline late last week (definitely chose wrong option)
Also missed the potential game winner. (No slight there) But the kick in D50 wasn't what you want from an experienced player. Could face the coaches wrath this week.

Sexton seems a risk but Fisher should be fine. Even if he goes at 80s from here he's still in the top bracket of forwards this season.
Fisher's pretty safe I feel. Sexton is definitely a candidate to be dropped this week with Powell back. Everyone thinks it'll be Jeffrey but he offers something forward.

McKercher and Will Powell back.. not good for Fisher and Sexton
Do you think McKercher walks straight back into the AFL side .....my gut says VFL this week

From the wording of the injury report looks like he's right back in.
After all that time out, basically would have lost a lot of fitness, unable to run .....and they're going to risk a 1st year player ???

I'll be gobsmacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back