Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lads/ladettes, help requested please.

I can either keep Reville's 77 benched and play Sexton and Jordan Clark

OR (this is a wild one, stick with me):
  • loop Reville on for Sexton (using Hugo Garcia)
  • move Sexton to Defence
  • move Jordan Clark to Def emergency
  • loop between Jordan Clark and Sexton tomorrow afternoon. If Clark scores > 80, loop Clark on for Sexton, Sexton will be benched for Zach Reid
Thoughts? Think I'll go with Option 2 given doubts over both Clark and Sexton this week, pretty happy to bank the 77.

Why is Gawn sh*t again now never seen a guy go in and out of form so quick

Old. His tank never lasts the full season. Tempting to trade him in coming weeks if Marshall pulls the finger out (given his marvel run to end the year)

118 hard to take when Gulden still to play...probably have to though.

I'm going Gulden. Stuff it. He will rack up 40 touches against Sharp who is not accountable on the wing

Anyone worried Bont will be a late withdrawal or will play but be severely limited playing full forward with his back issues?

195/2

SAT-
Ryan, Clark, Sheezel, Young, Naicos, Sexton
Bont (Dowling), Gulden VC, Heeney, Martin, Zerrett, Serong, Green
Xerri
Flanders C ?, Fisher, Jackson, Papley

Lads/ladettes, help requested please.

I can either keep Reville's 77 benched and play Sexton and Jordan Clark

OR (this is a wild one, stick with me):
  • loop Reville on for Sexton (using Hugo Garcia)
  • move Sexton to Defence
  • move Jordan Clark to Def emergency
  • loop between Jordan Clark and Sexton tomorrow afternoon. If Clark scores > 80, loop Clark on for Sexton, Sexton will be benched for Zach Reid
Thoughts? Think I'll go with Option 2 given doubts over both Clark and Sexton this week, pretty happy to bank the 77.
You don't have to make a call until after you see Clark's score right? If he scores below Reville's 77 then you switch Sexton back.

If Clark scores over 77, I'd still be mindful of Sexton's ceiling. He can still go 110+ if Flanders has moar mid time again. Even if Sexton's role isn't there (stuck on a wing, partially forward etc) he still probably gets to 65. So you're risking 33 to save 12 imho.

(May have interpreted your situation incorrectly...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

186/2
Clarry turned out to be an ok hold, Max disappointing but at least I didn't vc him.

If im feeling bored ill probably put the vc on Bont, feels like whenever he's sick or has an issue during the week he pumps a huge score.
Probably vc Merrett into Walsh captain though

You don't have to make a call until after you see Clark's score right? If he scores below Reville's 77 then you switch Sexton back.

If Clark scores over 77, I'd still be mindful of Sexton's ceiling. He can still go 110+ if Flanders has moar mid time again. Even if Sexton's role isn't there (stuck on a wing, partially forward etc) he still probably gets to 65. So you're risking 33 to save 12 imho.

(May have interpreted your situation incorrectly...)
Yeah I can, you're absolutely right - I hadn't thought of that, great call.

Assuming that Clark does score that 77+, I'm still on the fence regarding whether to take Reville's 77 or Sexton. Can genuinely feel a 30 on the horizon, particularly with Flanders named at halfback and Joel Jeffrey also on the pine for GC - just does not at all feel like we will see Sexton junking it up in the back 50 tonight.

Yeah I can, you're absolutely right - I hadn't thought of that, great call.

Assuming that Clark does score that 77+, I'm still on the fence regarding whether to take Reville's 77 or Sexton. Can genuinely feel a 30 on the horizon, particularly with Flanders named at halfback and Joel Jeffrey also on the pine for GC - just does not at all feel like we will see Sexton junking it up in the back 50 tonight.
80S Cheering GIF

Oliver actually a genuine option again? Will be 670k which is nuts if he can put a few games together. Even as a 23rd premo it would be so easy to get to him
Think he is mentally exhausted, still has all the skills he had before, but it is going to depend on his head.

118 hard to take when Gulden still to play...probably have to though.
Can Gulden all but guarantee a floor of say 110 for the chance to flirt with 150 again?

Why is Gawn sh*t again now never seen a guy go in and out of form so quick
Faded him when I saw he hasn't tonned up at the Gabba since 2017, if ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back