Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I had him in until 10 minutes before bounce and got Green instead about 3 weeks ago. He's beaten Green by about 100 since then lol.
Yeah I saw the Sydney and Carlton matchups in between Hawthorn, Port and Adelaide and thought I’d pass. No idea how he’s gone on such a tear since then

Traded out Dempsey 107 and Sharp 98.
Was going Caldwell 144 all week, but decided on Walsh instead, and with the way premos are going, it's going to be really bad or really good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 months too late but trading in Caldwell and Whitfield this week one of the better moves I've made 😆 1666 with 6 to come. Flanders C could've been better..
Was set on Whit this week but Cumming and Perryman back made me hold off to see.. ffs

They got a million guys trying to play half back but he’s still getting so much of it

17/1806 (C)

Bit of a mixed day with huge days by Whifield and Caldwell offset by Young, Gulden, Merrett, Fisher and Heeney. Spewing I didn't back my gut with Xerri and followed the crowd on Gawn into Gulden.

Houston, Baker, Butters, Day and Rozee to come. Looking at 2266 on averages. Hoping I can beat that with four of my five players playing either St Kilda or West Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back