Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just tuned in. Gonna need more from you Dan Houston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded Sinclair to Caldwell on his bye. Caldwell has obviously worked out well, but gonna have to look at getting him back in. Maybe for one of the Freo boys down back

Traded Sinclair to Caldwell on his bye. Caldwell has obviously worked out well, but gonna have to look at getting him back in. Maybe for one of the Freo boys down back
Do we move Hayden Young on? I don't like the amount of time he's spending up forward.

Do we move Hayden Young on? I don't like the amount of time he's spending up forward.
Still a luxury trade you'd think but the lever you'd pull if you have 22 'premos' this week. Unfortunately I still have bigger problems like Powell to deal with.

Still a luxury trade you'd think but the lever you'd pull if you have 22 'premos' this week. Unfortunately I still have bigger problems like Powell to deal with.
I really want to trade out McAuliffe, but he will most likely drop in price again and won't give me any cash. My only options are to trade out Joe Richards early or downgrade Young to make some cash to upgrade Simpkin to Caldwell.

I really want to trade out McAuliffe, but he will most likely drop in price again and won't give me any cash. My only options are to trade out Joe Richards early or downgrade Young to make some cash to upgrade Simpkin to Caldwell.
As the saying goes, the players coming in dictate the players going out. We're at a point in the season where cash gen isn't as important but finding ways to improve our teams, even incrementally, are. I'm thankful that I have a stack of cash on the bench so every week is an cough improvement cough but some coaches might have to settle for a $50-100k haircut on players like Young and Martin to make that upgrade somewhere else.

Hopefully no one bought him in thinking he had the easy St Kilda matchup.
That's exactly why I brought him in. Defender having a good season with an easy run including the easiest team for defenders.

A little off topic, but why is this board so quiet compared to earlier in the year? Before round 10 or so the Round threads have 50 or more pages, but this one only has 12. The supercoach ones still get 50+ pages.

A little off topic, but why is this board so quiet compared to earlier in the year? Before round 10 or so the Round threads have 50 or more pages, but this one only has 12. The supercoach ones still get 50+ pages.

People lose interest. Particularly this year so much is random chance which makes it hard to stay motivated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back