Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish I went Sicily instead of Rivers, season done anyway so I went with the "fun" pick

2052, hoping McKercher is back next week. Would like to get an F6, maybe Rankine?

A little off topic, but why is this board so quiet compared to earlier in the year? Before round 10 or so the Round threads have 50 or more pages, but this one only has 12. The supercoach ones still get 50+ pages.
Was the thinking the exact same thing! Normally after a day of not looking at this thread I have to look through 5-6 pages but it’s only about 10 posts lately

2320 - up to 3rd overall 🎉 but the new number 1 overall had a huge round so have fallen slightly back from the summit.

Weird round, most of my uniques killed it (Dunkley, Sinclair, Newman, Caldwell) but also a lot of the popular players I don't own hit big numbers (Xerri, Whitfield, Daicos).

Probably Daicos and Serong coming in this week for Day and Young. A bit torn on Young given the amazing run that Fremantle have ahead but don't like how much time he's spending forward - need a bit of time to think about it

A little off topic, but why is this board so quiet compared to earlier in the year? Before round 10 or so the Round threads have 50 or more pages, but this one only has 12. The supercoach ones still get 50+ pages.
Can’t speak for others but I did this to my laptop 6ish weeks ago after seeing my fantasy score

IMG_5543.gif

Disappointing end to the round with Houston and Baker both below par. Will Day hasn't really lit it up either despite having an easy run.
Will Day was a bit unlucky in that game from my view - a couple of times he was VERY close to a +12 but just couldn't hold the mark (one should have been paid), and was a bit unlucky with some tackles too. On another day could easily have been a 120. I'll most likely be jumping off this week but still think he's a good option for next week

2306 and up to around the 7300 mark.
Should've traded Joe Richards over Dempsey, and should've gotten Caldwell over Walsh, but still happy with Walsh as captain.

2222- up 200 to 4k. Some real shocking scores, mixed with some super ones, none of which were my VC or C.
✅: Whitfield, Bont, Xerri, Moore, Caldwell
❌: Young, Martin, Gulden, Zerrett
🎯: Dunkley, Zorko, Walsh
Will give the Freo boys another chance against Richmond at home before deciding if they need to be jettisoned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2034 and now outside 12000

84 points from Houston and Young combined. 14 scores between 64 and 97

The 107 points from Ollie Dempsey who I traded out (to Simpkin) would've been my 4th highest scorer

Season can get in the bin, all about draft now

2320 - up to 3rd overall 🎉 but the new number 1 overall had a huge round so have fallen slightly back from the summit.

Weird round, most of my uniques killed it (Dunkley, Sinclair, Newman, Caldwell) but also a lot of the popular players I don't own hit big numbers (Xerri, Whitfield, Daicos).

Probably Daicos and Serong coming in this week for Day and Young. A bit torn on Young given the amazing run that Fremantle have ahead but don't like how much time he's spending forward - need a bit of time to think about it
Since you've actually got something riding on it, I'd watch the Freo teamsheet this week. If we don't bring in a forward there is a good chance Young spends time forward again.

Since Walters got injured we've rotated mids forward and he seems to be the most effective at it.

Since you've actually got something riding on it, I'd watch the Freo teamsheet this week. If we don't bring in a forward there is a good chance Young spends time forward again.

Since Walters got injured we've rotated mids forward and he seems to be the most effective at it.
Thanks mate - at the moment he's out for me despite his great run ahead, he seemed to be attending CBAs on the weekend and then just rushing forward. His ton the week before relied on three goals which is definitely an outlier, think he needs to go and I'm lucky to be in a position where I can do it. The other option for me to get out would be Nic Martin but the matchup against Collingwood this week isn't too bad

No scores and a handful of touches, yeah he's a superstar forward :sweatsmile:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back