Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that’s considering trading in Kerch may have to yet again scratch him from your plans as judging by the Roos medical report today, they’re going the cautious route with his return still.

Gonna have to keep searching for budget defenders, speaking of that paging Phar Ace,tigs2010, Barnzy etc what’s the deal with Vlasutin? Scored well to start to the year then R10 onwards just crumbled to 50s. Way off compared to last year. Was it a role change or something else (cooked maybe?) for $598k he may be worth the punt with the Tigs somewhat competitive again and maybe he can get back to the 80-100 range he’s known for

Last edited:

Anyone that’s considering trading in Kerch may have to yet again scratch him from your plans as judging by the Roos medical report today, they’re going the cautious route with his return still.

Gonna have to keep searching for budget defenders, speaking of that paging Phar Ace,tigs2010, Barnzy etc what’s the deal with Vlasutin? Scored well to start to the year then R10 onwards just crumbled to 50s. Way off compared to last year. Was it a role change or something else (cooked maybe?) for $598k he may be worth the punt with the Tigs somewhat competitive again and maybe he can get back to the 80-100 range he’s known for
Is Mckercher not even playing VFL this week ?

I could be wrong, as frankly I'm not watching a lot of footy, switching off when the first of many stupid 50's are paid in relation to recent rule changes to with stand and restricted zones. Umpired decisions have too much bearing on the score now for mine.

That said, I think Balta's going out changed things quite a bit and when he came back he was fwd and back, and recently more fwd than back. It's an unsettled and under pressure backline these days.

1719308582257.png
1719308671788.png

Dire circumstances require bold action ....I'm seeing role changes weekly with Martin, which is creating uncertain scores

View attachment 2030131View attachment 2030137
Tim Gunn Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Yeah unfortunately I agree. Sounds like he'll be in the vfl for at least another week.

Annoying AF as I'll have to field Dowling in his place this week

Dire circumstances require bold action ....I'm seeing role changes weekly with Martin, which is creating uncertain scores

View attachment 2030131View attachment 2030137
The Martin move I rate, we're at that point in the season where we can do those things.

If the cheap defenders or forward options don't pop up, I could do something similar and aggressive and bring in two Fantasy pigs and save me the hassle of deciding which one to bring in, and wait for more options to replace Uwland and Freijah (those two easily could match the output of any cheap defender or fwd i trade in so better to wait). Can loop F6 and D6 with Arie and Koltyn

Anderson for Treloar
Martin for TT

Last edited:
Looks like Arie will be my D6 then if McKercher is in the magoos again, this 8 odd week plan of having Kerch at D6 hasn't paid off 🤣

Still think he can put up sheezel numbers when he returns.

I could be wrong, as frankly I'm not watching a lot of footy, switching off when the first of many stupid 50's are paid in relation to recent rule changes to with stand and restricted zones. Umpired decisions have too much bearing on the score now for mine.

That said, I think Balta's going out changed things quite a bit and when he came back he was fwd and back, and recently more fwd than back. It's an unsettled and under pressure backline these days.

View attachment 2030146
View attachment 2030147
Probably wise to steer clear then

Reading the Tigers board to get an idea of your player's current form is impossible lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cash savings by bringing in Menzie last week helped my upgrade of Grundy... too bad Menzie was not only relegated from his DEF role, but made starting sub and I was out golfing not knowing the news. 😬

Happy to take any thoughts and recommendations for trades. $181k in the bank. I think Rivers will have to be one trade target, and a potential punting of a Menzie/Windsor/Sexton?

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 9.39.22 PM.png

The cash savings by bringing in Menzie last week helped my upgrade of Grundy... too bad Menzie was not only relegated from his DEF role, but made starting sub and I was out golfing not knowing the news. 😬

Happy to take any thoughts and recommendations for trades. $181k in the bank. I think Rivers will have to be one trade target, and a potential punting of a Menzie/Windsor/Sexton?

View attachment 2030258
could go Windsor to Tholstrup and Freijah up to Rivers or Yeo

View attachment 2030258
could go Windsor to Tholstrup and Freijah up to Rivers or Yeo
Menzie > Tholstrup and Windsor > Rivers for mine. Rivers > DEF, Sexton > FWD, Caldwell > MID. Ideally you would be able to loop Dowling and/or Freijah but your best loop options play Sunday.

Menzie > Tholstrup and Windsor > Rivers for mine. Rivers > DEF, Sexton > FWD, Caldwell > MID. Ideally you would be able to loop Dowling and/or Freijah but your best loop options play Sunday.
Actually did just that before jumping back on here and seeing the recommendations, thanks gents!

Have a faux completed team (Simpkin at F6 my cheapest on field).

Thinking of punting both Ryan and Clark, bringing in Rozee and Taranto, moving Young and Sexton to defence via DPP and keeping $300k in the bank to move Martin to Naicos and Butters to Brayshaw next week.

Only drawback is missing Evans against Saints. Not sure how many cash gen rookies we'll be getting to finish the season so that could be pivotal to keep climbing ranks.

Last edited:
Have a faux completed team Simpkin at F6 my cheapest on field.

Thinking of punting both Ryan and Clark, bringing in Rozee and Taranto, moving Young and Sexton to defence via DPP and keeping $300k in the bank to move Martin to Naicos and Butters to Brayshaw next week.

Only drawback is missing Evans against Saints. Not sure how many cash gen rookies we'll be getting to finish the season so that could be pivotal to keep climbing ranks.
Clark is my most expensive defender, and this week I'm putting the E on him, because of that tag. How crazy is that! I still have 1 rookie on the field (Dowling) and Simpkin at F5, so shouldn't really trade Clark.

Clark is my most expensive defender, and this week I'm putting the E on him, because of that tag. How crazy is that! I still have 1 rookie on the field (Dowling) and Simpkin at F5, so shouldn't really trade Clark.
That was my other option and likely the more sensible one. Would allow me to have a look at Clark, Simpkin and Freijah emergency scores in the early Saturday kickoffs before allocating the second trade (first still being Ryan to Rozee). If 1 or 2 of them can pop a 90+ score I might use the second for Kaleb Smith to Evans and keep the cash for next week.

Last edited:
Trade in Evans or Shoenmaker?
Schoenmaker looks the more ready-made to me .....and his kicking is SC important

You'd think the SAINT's are going to persevere with players for the remainder of 2023, it sees as part of it's future

Don't usually ask these types of question because often its a toss of a coin but this one feels strategic so I'm gonna ask for advice:

Clohesy to Schoenmaker/Port guy + McEntee up to Caldwell

OR

Oliver to Rozeee + Freijah up to Will Powell via Fisher to forwards

AFL FANTASY DOWN DOWN sale
View attachment 2028655
Collectively, this starting 22 has lost $5,344,000 in value in just 15 (and part) rounds.
There is something for everyone - all prices reduced:

DEF:
B.Campbell, Hunt, S.Mitchell, Wilkie, Stocker, Stewart

MIDS:
Oliver, Sheed, Rozee, T.Green, L.Shiels, Hobbs, S.Berry, Petracca

RUCKS:
B.Williams, Blicavs

FWDS
Daniel, Swallow, Bruest, Butler, Durdin, D.Martin

The over -$300k Club welcomes Clayton Oliver, Dom Sheed and it's Chairman, Caleb Daniel.

This SEASON:
How many have you had? 2 (Oliver / Rozee)
Still have? 1 (Rozee)
About to get? 1 (T.Green)
2 but somehow feels like more this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back