Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaning towards Gawn and Sexton to Xerri/RoMa (probably the former) and Jeremy Cameron.

Could get Meek and Moore but love Cameron’s fixture/price and might as well get a keeper ruck while I’m at it. Roma vs Xerri is a very hard decision though!

Option 1 or 2, I'm going for league win not overall rank

Out Rankine/Gawn
In Caldwell/Jackson
170k in the bank

Retains Heeney and means I can move Jackson forward as F6 next week but will need to bring in a ruck, I'm not convinced Jackson is a keeper though

Out Heeney/Gawn
in Caldwell/English
61k in the bank

Gets me a keeper ruck to replace Gawn, but will have to bring in Heeney next week (which should be ok as I have Rankine cash and a downgrade of someone

Option 1 or 2, I'm going for league win not overall rank

Out Rankine/Gawn
In Caldwell/Jackson
170k in the bank

Retains Heeney and means I can move Jackson forward as F6 next week but will need to bring in a ruck, I'm not convinced Jackson is a keeper though

Out Heeney/Gawn
in Caldwell/English
61k in the bank

Gets me a keeper ruck to replace Gawn, but will have to bring in Heeney next week (which should be ok as I have Rankine cash and a downgrade of someone
Like option 1 with Meek
Both give you 3 keepers
Move Meek on in 2 weeks if needed
Jacko will be forward next week v Melbourne then WCE then Bombers
BE is better for Jacko though. A one week play has risk of burning a trade.

Nobody reading this but anyway…
Going Gawn & Touk to Xerri & McKay
McKay has good matchup & decent F6
With Sexton & Heeney benched I have 3 rooks
This allows me to loop all 3
Schoemaker/Humphrey
Reville/Graham
Freijah/Tholstrup
Happy daze!

Nice. Love the McKay play - has a battered Bulldogs this week into North next week. Close enough to top 6 FWDs anyway. Juicy.

Have been too caught up with Euros fever in the UK to check the fantasy news much this week. Got lucky in so much as I don't have Gawn, so going for a couple of 1 week trades.

1720784376886.png

Still stuck bang on a rank of 4k. I have a feeling with the above it'll either be 6k or 2k by Sunday evening (most likely the former).

Like option 1 with Meek
Both give you 3 keepers
Move Meek on in 2 weeks if needed
Jacko will be forward next week v Melbourne then WCE then Bombers
BE is better for Jacko though. A one week play has risk of burning a trade.
I ended up with JAckson, purely based on the DPP, so I could swing him fwd next week. So far, pretty happy with it.....

Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back