Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should’ve backed myself and traded Daicos. Wont be good enough to hurt you even if he doesn’t get tagged in his upcoming matchups.
I was actually trading Daicos out as well, but after Dawson's concussion, I felt I better not waste a trade to trade him out this week and back in next week.

Traded Young in the hope Houston goes big against Richmond.
These sideways trades can come back to kick you.

Next up, Oliver to Zorko or McKay...
Might seem obvious, but just playing the match ups. Will decide tomorrow.
I went Newman. Feel it will be a trade that pays off. Not a fan of Freo's play style, even if it's better for them winning games

Can Mannagh go on with it and notch up a other tonne.. please do, might save me from trading in Zorko.

Somehow when setting my captain to McAulliffe to take Whitfield's VC, I lost my def emergency (had it on Evans). Now I have a bad feeling Kerch doesn't play and this move costs me 80+ points

Picked Noah Anderson over Treloar in a coin flip this week. Silly game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sub out Hayden Young for Evans 101?

Ive got no way to loop Evans score on for Luke Ryan :(

Bont Captain disappointing, shouldve stuck with Marshall. Silly me changing my C last night

Hope my trade ins Sheezel and Newman pay off, playing for leagues so hopefully their good runs coming up get me a win or 2

16/1745+C

Yolo’d English C over Marshall VC for a loss of 2 points

Jeremy Cameron is a fraud. Dowling and Freijah both out scoring him on the bench

At least I traded Sexton to Moore over Miers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back