Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1573 with 9 to come.. Whitfield C again to the rescue, Wood good on debut. Other trade duo was treloar and curnow duo, praying curnow doesn't kick 6 and rivers aa my other in at least tons

Is Colby still in doubt?

Yes hanging out for that one as well, at this stage I’m trading Colby out but might be tempted to change that to Jordan Clark so provide more spending money for next week.

Also don’t want to take Humphries 49 if Colby is a late out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I feel like I have to take Evans 101 as my DEF emergency. Just tossing up who to sub off out of Luke Ryan and Hayden Young for the guaranteed ton. Feel like it's a coin flip either way - thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my trades next week should be interesting. Dawson and Nank with a day of footy to come.
There is the hope that the commentators said it was a tactical sub. Yes that's right we subbed our captain and only competent ruck at 3/4 time when 10 points down to play an ice skating giraffe in his place.

tank GIF

Who to bench for Mannagh's 84?

Simpkin
or
Jackson
Jackson Simpkin Jackson Simpkin........- you'll get extended pain life wondering what might have been..... ;)

Last edited:
Good chance Mannagh stays all year now. Has shown a bit of a ceiling if he gets bulk tackles but looks a safe 80 regardless, so “upgrading” him to a 700k forward for the sake of it doesn’t seem worth it
Yep, still not my worst and could end up a straight swap at some point......,

Yes hanging out for that one as well, at this stage I’m trading Colby out but might be tempted to change that to Jordan Clark so provide more spending money for next week.

Also don’t want to take Humphries 49 if Colby is a late out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Think you are safe with Colby - he was going to train yesterday in order to make that late decision - no out news so they are planning to play him, barring warm up incidents.

Think you are safe with Colby - he was going to train yesterday in order to make that late decision - no out news so they are planning to play him, barring warm up incidents.
Couldn't take a risk with him (no cover) so traded him out instead of the original out which was Amon.

Couldn't take a risk with him (no cover) so traded him out instead of the original out which was Amon.
Amon's 72 must have disappointed you in such a big win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back