Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/267 or 4/348 if I take Grundys 81 (could only really swap Jackson there or trade in Xerri but be stuck with 3 rucks next week.
One of my trades this week was Grundy out for Xerri, reckon this weeks matchup for Xerri should be ok even though WCE rucks can restrict a bit.
Why would you be stuck with 3 rucks next week? Wouldn't you just trade one out?

4/381 Failed VC on Gulden

Warner somewhat made up for last weeks debacle, Heeney going nuts in last was a good watch

Dodged Grundy's 81 after trading him out for Xerri, not a long wait to see how the ledger balances with that one. Traded out Simpkin for Phillipou, both have decent matchups so shouldn't really lose there.

C Whitfield or Sheeze (after Gulden VC fail) is the big question. Opponent in H2H put Grundy as C for some reason with no loop so getting this one right likely wins me the matchup!

Horses Ass noms anyone?

For me it's the AFL, they change the rules every five minutes, NFI what's going on anymore!

One of my trades this week was Grundy out for Xerri, reckon this weeks matchup for Xerri should be ok even though WCE rucks can restrict a bit.
Why would you be stuck with 3 rucks next week? Wouldn't you just trade one out?
Yeh, probably wrong wording, would just lock in a required fwd trade next week, which mind you isn't all that bad when I want Jezza Cameron before the Eagles game, even as a loop option.

Hmm.... Have Daicos on the bench with the E, Would you still go English > Marshall or reverse and go Humphries > Sinclair to replace Daicos' score?
Take Daicos score or play Humphries?
Even if I had Naicos on E, I probably still would've taken 71 since that's probably around what Humphries would score on a good day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Powell being a spud for most of the season and coming good at the end is so annoying.
I've been desperate to trade Powell off for 6 weeks .....other priorities just kept coming up

Now I can say, I'm a proud Powell owner ......it feels dirty though

Save me captain Xerri
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back