Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm ready to be burnt Oliver to Merrett.
Port leak points to mids.
Bahaha, and to think, I almost didn't do this for just this week.
HT
Oliver 8
Merrett 74

Don't care what else happens, finally got rid of Jacko & Oliver this week. (Jez Cameron & Merrett in)

Redman passed it to Martin

behind the scenes yes GIF by RJFilmSchool

Hmm. Traded Kosi Picket OUT last week.
Was part of the uneventful but hopeful fwd loop with Dowling and Mannagh that didn't really give much.
Finally caved and got Zorko.

Is it just me or does "luxury trade season" make AFL Fantasy a lot less enjoyable?

Once teams are "finalised" the discussion on here drops off, and so does my interest in Fantasy. Maybe they need to make it harder?

Probably doesn't help that my team sucks.
100%, game is too easy these days. Everybody gets a completed team with 8-9 rounds to go, then all youre doing is taking cash off the bench to upgrade everybody to whichever premo is flavour of the week.
Doesnt help that everybody has the finished team at the same time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19/2057 (VC)

It looks weird having 2k points at the end of a Saturday but I'll take it. Big scores today from Xerri, Merrett, Martin, Sheezel, Houston and Rozee. Powell dropping his third ton in a row after not being able to get rid of him helps as well. Only RoMa, Steele and Treloar to come tomorrow.

100%, game is too easy these days. Everybody gets a completed team with 8-9 rounds to go, then all youre doing is taking cash off the bench to upgrade everybody to whichever premo is flavour of the week.
Doesnt help that everybody has the finished team at the same time
The one change I would make to the game would be that rookies start at 400k, with the potential to drop from their starting price like any other player. Basement-price rookies are basically a cheat code which from what I can tell doesn't do anything to make the game more fun and interesting.

1831 with 5 to come

Fat Green 98
Spudley 92
Dorko 86
Brayspud 81
Duckos 71
Shitfield 71
Guldud 69
Coldwell 62

Don’t have a name for Stewart which shits me

Status
Not open for further replies.