Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steele, Bont, English, and I guess either Mannagh off the bench or someone they've brought in for Dowling? v RoMa, Sinc, Richards, Treloar + 47 points

Should win that?
RoMa beats English
Sinclair roughly even with Steele
Bont beats Richards
Assume loop option is Phillipou, you'd expect Treloar to still beat him

Bont v Richards is the key match up. He could beat him by 47 points. Should be a close finish though.

The one change I would make to the game would be that rookies start at 400k, with the potential to drop from their starting price like any other player. Basement-price rookies are basically a cheat code which from what I can tell doesn't do anything to make the game more fun and interesting.
I like this one, idk if 400k is the right price but the idea rookies can go backwards is interesting

Jeeeeez Pou out is gonna rock the community. Guess we haven’t had real chaos the last couple of weeks and it was due haha

Looks like I’m keeping Wood for another week!

Is it just me or does "luxury trade season" make AFL Fantasy a lot less enjoyable?

Once teams are "finalised" the discussion on here drops off, and so does my interest in Fantasy. Maybe they need to make it harder?

Probably doesn't help that my team sucks.
The highs are higher and the lows are lower. When you sideways trade to gain few points every week, it's the most stressful thing. Then 1, 2, 3 weeks down the track, you look back at that sideways and things look less bright. I haven't been able to watch any football this week after seeing Xerri go 168, with most people with the VC on him. I don't even have him. My plan was to get him next week, and by then, he will probably go back to scoring between 100-120.

Pou a late out ? You effing serious ?! Used my fwd emergency loophole. This is ****ed
My emergency is Joe Richards who scored a zero...
Had to edit my trade (thank you Bigfooty, otherwise I wouldn't have seen this news). Didn't have a lot of options and only a couple minutes to decide. Went Brad Hill.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I was deciding between Pou and D.Moore for F6 this week, and went the Pou to have a massive amount of cash next week. That panned out well. At least I get Mannagh's 62 for the Pou being late out.

I have been so kissed this year - brought in Pou this week and had the E on Cadman as an 'f it' throwaway. Ends up pulling out his biggest score of the year and now I've needed it to cover Pou. The bloke scored an 8 in a full game two weeks ago.

With Pou the late out, had to pick between Rankine & Keays.
Picked Rankine... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Trades this week sum up the season. Xerri and Philipou in. Out all arvo and miss one not playing. Other made captain in his first game and contributes to 476 points from just two on field rucks. Can’t remember a better ruck return in some 16 years of playing. Still ranked 40k, my worst year ever, but having a ball

Somehow ive got a reasonable score this week despite not owning Xerri, having Poo late out, and trading in Duggan as a POD for a 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back