Status
Not open for further replies.
2357 and another slide out past 600 now

Copped the Pou late out
And Rozee to Treloar last week turning out to be a big fail

On the plus side, trading English to Xerri netted 70 points

Weird round, 7 players averaged 69, 8 players averaged 135

2410 Xerri (new recruit)

Might flick Caldwell this week, Parish has ruined him (was always going to happen) Powell with a 3 rnd ave of 114 looks the go, especially with the seagull role. LDU for Treloar looks likely, or Young > Sinclair

If I'd not seen the Pou out I'd have copped a donut and still ended up 51 points up

Cannot nail a thing this year
I hear ya! I've got just 1 bench player playing (Mannagh) luckily (sort of) had the E on him on the Fwd bench for a 62.

The real pity is that Pou would have gone large against my mob, FFS Dow (his replacement) pulled a 101

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2169 all out

Prelim bound in Div 7. Tough matchup against Barrybran to try and get to a second consecutive grand final.
You actually have a chance. Our teams are so different that it is going to come down to who plays well next week.

Looking at a few posts on Twitter, there really is no difference between a top 100 vs top 10 000 team.

For reference, this is a random team ranked 11k. Aside from Whitfield and maybe not having Sinclair, it's hard to pick apart this team. If you told me, this was a top 100 team, I wouldn't argue otherwise. GUsT_ZTW4AAjeMf.jpeg

Looking at a few posts on Twitter, there really is no difference between a top 100 vs top 10 000 team.

For reference, this is a random team ranked 11k. Aside from Whitfield and maybe not having Sinclair, it's hard to pick apart this team. If you told me, this was a top 100 team, I wouldn't argue otherwise.View attachment 2076464
Yeah at this point its just whos inform/has the better run.

Yeah at this point its just whos inform/has the better run.
Also, how quickly Coaches got to their completed teams, plays a big part in your ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back