Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion -🏆PRELIM FINALS🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, the cat has been thrown amongst the pigeons .....Englsih out ....Sheezel out ....no doubt bottom ranked coaches will be experimenting

Who can we trust with our trades ?? .....even the cats are worried

nervous worried1.gif

All of this of course during the Prelim Finals ....just what we needed ....nah !

If you wish to see all the Divisional matchups .....just looky here:

Good luck to those in Finals ....and may the Fantasy Gods forever be in your favour ;)

I was correct to be fading Heeney for the past month. Should have just kept going with it for the last two weeks rather than bring him in this week.

Was trading Serong out but Zerrett (E) stinking it up makes things interesting...

Who scores more: Neale/Humphries or Serong/Anderson?

I can bring in an extra premo if required but means keeping Serong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd run Humphries for sure. "Easy" matchup against St Kilda.
5/6 scores higher than what Merrett put up.

I didn't watch the game, what was with Grundy?
74mins game time.
Sick? Rested?
What about Humphries vs Serong 😬 Means keeping Zerrett on the bench and then either Neale/Humphries or Serong/Anderson

What about Humphries vs Serong 😬 Means keeping Zerrett on the bench and then either Neale/Humphries or Serong/Anderson
I have Serong with the E as it's the early game and Bedford will likely tag. If Serong goes ok, Clark will be on field before Geelong play. If not, Humphries will have to do.
Serong can usually out work his taggers for a half decent score though. Freo need to win to play finals. He will at least be busting a nut out there.

Had to decide who of my DEF to bench, to take Archie Roberts 95 .....one of the hardest choices, and you know I've chosen incorrectly

Decided to bench Yeo, over Ryan, Clarke, and even Naicos ...who was strongly considered

Now LUKE Ryan .....get off your arse and do something, damn you !

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion -🏆PRELIM FINALS🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back