Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion -🏆PRELIM FINALS🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate James Sicily with every fibre of my body.

Reversing my trade from Sicily to Newman this morning cost me 50 points and the grannie in my home league campaigner

Last edited:
I had James Sicily with every fibre of my body.

Reversing my trade from Sicily to Newman this morning cost me 50 points and the grannie in my home league campaigner
And that last free kick has also cost me in my cash league by 1 point... **** me I want to kms right now.

Up 900 places into 3911. Season and career best, beating my 2481 from three weeks ago. Xerri's 122 kicked off a big day while three of my players today scored 119, including both players traded in (Newman and Moore).

Up 900 places into 3911. Season and career best, beating my 2481 from three weeks ago. Xerri's 122 kicked off a big day while three of my players today scored 119, including both players traded in (Newman and Moore).
GG mate, final margin ended up being a smashing in Div 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1723975106243.png

2451 and my PB for the year beating the previous by 10, had a pretty crap start but have gained 7k spots since the byes to be under 16k ranking (15999 lol) Have made the GF for the minor P'ship in Div 6 but a bit peeved that I missed the major finals. The above screenshot (after H/A) shows me missing the finals (OnTopBar) but with a higher % than the team in 8th? I must have missed something where teams finishing order is different when having the same points. I asked Support to clarify a few times but got no response other than to delete the app and re-install. Sucks a bit cos chasing the matchups in the main finals would have me in the main granny. No biggy, just thought I'd highlight it for future reference.

2419, held 1.2k.. peatling stunk to high heaven. Not alot of other unique fails. In more important news won my cash league prelim by 1pt with some last minute Newman heroics

View attachment 2083950

2451 and my PB for the year beating the previous by 10, had a pretty crap start but have gained 7k spots since the byes to be under 16k ranking (15999 lol) Have made the GF for the minor P'ship in Div 6 but a bit peeved that I missed the major finals. The above screenshot (after H/A) shows me missing the finals (OnTopBar) but with a higher % than the team in 8th? I must have missed something where teams finishing order is different when having the same points. I asked Support to clarify a few times but got no response other than to delete the app and re-install. Sucks a bit cos chasing the matchups in the main finals would have me in the main granny. No biggy, just thought I'd highlight it for future reference.
This was a chosen setting when the league was set up (as the tiebreaker in league set up options)
You can either set it to percentage, or points.
8th was higher overall rank/points.

As rank is what many play for and the competition goal (car/hat etc), it's not too bad.

This was a chosen setting when the league was set up (as the tiebreaker in league set up options)
You can either set it to percentage, or points.
8th was higher overall rank/points.

As rank is what many play for and the competition goal (car/hat etc), it's not too bad.
Thanks mate, appreciate the clarification

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 23 Discussion -🏆PRELIM FINALS🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back