List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s that high horse riding?

Seems like an interesting juxtaposition that you’re critiquing players’ lack of intestinal fortitude, but are clinging onto a sense of hurt that not everyone agreed with you.

And I think you’re conflating “personality” with “lack of sense of perspective and balance “.

Honestly I never want to see Dylan or Pullar back on the board.

Leemas on the other hand....

Tell us more about the good ol' days grandpa. I heard you can buy a quart of milk for a tuppence.
Ah I remember it well... back in my day:shoutyoldman:.

Get milk in easily recyclable glass bottles.
Walk to and from school and not get dropped off and picked up by a planet destroying 4WD.
We ate real food and not shite that comes in superfluous packaging.
A third of the population wasn't obese.

cb51b9d2e169768be2a2f8959a393ad6.jpg

Honestly I never want to see Dylan or Pullar back on the board.

Leemas on the other hand....
I liked there stuff as I do everyone’s varied views. I mean the amount of work they put in on the roster watch thread before I joined was massive yet others just post snide remarks and toasted round here because they are mates with the right people. Weird. Give me posters who actually contribute on this board compared to those that don’t irrespective of there views any day of the week.

I liked there stuff as I do everyone’s varied views. I mean the amount of work they put in on the roster watch thread before I joined was massive yet others just post snide remarks and toasted round here because they are mates with the right people. Weird. Give me posters who actually contribute on this board compared to those that don’t irrespective of there views any day of the week.
I never get caught up in or "offended" by anything any poster has ever posted on Big Footy, it's just words on a screen to me.

I actually had some good private chats with a couple of the posters that have been mentioned in the last page or 2 as undesirables.

I never get caught up in or "offended" by anything any poster has ever posted on Big Footy, it's just words on a screen to me.

I actually had some good private chats with a couple of the posters that have been mentioned in the last page or 2 as undesirables.
They showed a lot of passion, which was great.
But sometimes got personal very quick when people didn’t agree with their thoughts.

I reckon there’s a fair few on here that regularly get personal without being taken to task, not that I care because like Mr Malice said it’s people’s views and are people really that much of a snowflake that they can’t handle someone criticising the club or having a differing view. Imagine how interesting that would be on here if it was just same the same groupthink which isn’t too far off anyway to be honest.

I reckon there’s a fair few on here that regularly get personal without being taken to task
If you see examples, please report them.

Note that there's a difference between commenting on someone's posts or posting style versus attacking the poster themselves.

Dylan was not banned for having a different point of view, friend.

Watching Gettables with Cal Twomey, saying it is likely the Suns will have 1 top 2-3 player(Jed Walter), 1 top 10(Ethan Read) and 2 in the 15-25 range(Jake Rogers, Will Graham) coming in through the academy.

Also a gun coming through next year and another great crop in 2025. If they finish top 4-8 they will not be able to match a another big batch of players like this year.

If the Suns have their front office in order they should really be contending for multiple flags over the next decade.

Watching Gettables with Cal Twomey, saying it is likely the Suns will have 1 top 2-3 player(Jed Walter), 1 top 10(Ethan Read) and 2 in the 15-25 range(Jake Rogers, Will Graham) coming in through the academy.

Also a gun coming through next year and another great crop in 2025. If they finish top 4-8 they will not be able to match a another big batch of players like this year.

If the Suns have their front office in order they should really be contending for multiple flags over the next decade.

Hope Lions are actively scouring through the Suns current + upcoming list.

They could become a strong feeder line for us from both draft and trade perspective, due to oversupply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My concern is the AFL pull back on the academy access after the 2025 draft.

SA and WA look like they have some pretty lean years coming up.

Hope Lions are actively scouring through the Suns current + upcoming list.

They could become a strong feeder line for us from both draft and trade perspective, due to oversupply.
It would be better if we don't worry about The Suns' off-cuts being a feeder line for us and we get our academy to be a feeder line for our club.
Anyhow, the next two years by all reports, our academy products look realy promising, so we need to worry about how to manage the points accumulation to be able to fit them all in.

Last edited:
Is this a dig at me?

How Dare You Greta GIF

It would be better if we don't worry about The Suns' off-cuts being a feeder line for us and we get our academy to be a feeder line for our club.
Anyhow, the next two years by all reports, our academy products look relay promising, so we need to worry about how to manage the points accumulation to be able to fit them all in.
Accumulating points will be difficult. it may be that they have to trade one or two out to build the points.

As much as I was pleased that Robertson and Lohmann re-signed, maybe their trade could have eased the situation for the 3 kids next year. I think the other one they could have traded for points currency was Gardiner. Reasonable finals series, but I can’t see him being in the 22 consistently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back