List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will has grown 2cm since he was 16. I wouldn’t be expecting Levi to grow much more.

Kids grow at different rates.

I grew 1cm between the age of 13 and 18.
My brother went to prison at 18 and was about 6ft when he came out 2 or 3 years later he was 6'7. On the other side I didn't grow heaps if at all between those ages and I don't think my other brothers have either. My brother that was 6'7 is now at least 6'9. I wonder if he may have some kind of growth disorder though.

My brother went to prison at 18 and was about 6ft when he came out 2 or 3 years later he was 6'7. On the other side I didn't grow heaps if at all between those ages and I don't think my other brothers have either. My brother that was 6'7 is now at least 6'9. I wonder if he may have some kind of growth disorder though.
What the hell happened in prison or what happens in prison stays in prison?

What the hell happened in prison or what happens in prison stays in prison?
Must be all those buttock/hamstring exercises and that bubbly soup used for recovery, if you ask me :cool:

Cartoon Smile GIF by Abitan

So does the unrestricted just mean we can't match, but are still owed compo? I'm a bit confused what the unrestricted does in this case.
You can always match someones offer but you can't match an unrestricted free agent and force a trade with the club offering him the contract like you can on a restricted free agent. The choice becomes the players regardless of who's paying what etc.

I don't believe so
Queue 50,000 articles speculating why he didn't so this 16 months ago with quotes from 'AFL Legends' and 'experts' with zero new information provided.

I hear ya.

Not just that, but what if everyone else on the team doesn't want to play with Zorko anymore?

We'll be forced to clone him before the elimination final and play Zorko & 21 of his clones.

Ain't no one gonna have us as their second favourite team if that happens.
How will a team of 22 Zorkos match up against Fremantle's 22 Mundys squad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fletcher operates under the same rules as any other father/son or academy player. In each case the player needs to agree to be nominated by a club. It's just nearly unheard of for an academy player to decline nomination because there's usually 1-5 years of relationships, etc, there, not to mention the attraction of the home state whereas obviously there's at least one famous case of a player declining a father/son nomination.

The only example I can think of to decline an academy nomination is Bailey Scott, who chose NM's father/son nomination over the Gold Coast's academy nomination (and technically, depending on the year, he could have accepted all the nominations and given a ranked order as to who gets first chance to match - but I can't remember when that was introduced, nor does any article bother going into that level of detail for Scott's decision).

Sooo I won't tell you one of the RMC draft watchers put out his early phantom draft today, and had Fletcher at 15.
Well, that's decided then.

If Rankine trade happens for say a first and a second with a third or fourth going back, Gold coast may have - 5,7,23,25,32 or 33,43,51,68, 69. Let's say we offer our first this year and second/third next year - I wonder if GC will be happy to dump their next 5 picks back to us starting from 23.

I had a go at calculator picking mid-range second and third round picks, if we offer both it appears to net a +473 point trade. If we offer just the future second, it seems to give us a +789 point trade. Along with McStay's compo on top, we'll hopefully cover Ashcroft and potentially Fletcher as well I think.

1661237173194.png

1661237191863.png

I would really like to trade our future first in to this years draft for Isaac Keeler. Really has the potential to be a Paddy Ryder type player, but better up forward. Has a serious boot on him. If you fast forward to 1:10.

I would really like to trade our future first in to this years draft for Isaac Keeler. Really has the potential to be a Paddy Ryder type player, but better up forward. Has a serious boot on him. If you fast forward to 1:10.

What is his draft range? and what teams have picks in that range that we could potentially trade with?

What is his draft range? and what teams have picks in that range that we could potentially trade with?
Second or third tall taken in the draft.

Would be an ideal replacement at Melbourne should Jackson leave. So possibly from where ever Freo or Bulldogs finish or later. Really depends on who prioritises a tall, and has the patience to wait 3 years while he develops.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back