List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns academy would find it hard to grab them all - Uwland, Patterson, Addinsall and many more.
I was thinking as I read it, would I rather have one very good academy player, or multiple reasonably good ones? Maybe next year and going forward, quality is better than quantity.

I was thinking as I read it, would I rather have one very good academy player, or multiple reasonably good ones? Maybe next year and going forward, quality is better than quantity.
We don’t need quantity this year either.
But we will be getting some quality.

Annable was outstanding. Bridge was very poor in his disposal by foot, but directed traffic well. Seen enough of him to say it was just an off day.

Geesu is a high impact, low possession player. He is exciting.

Isaac Waller looked handy in the ruck, but both he and Gillet had no marking presence. Of the other Lions kids, I thought Tanks elevated himself - but outside Annable the bulk of the work was done by the Suns kids.

Exactly how I saw it.

For those not wanting to sit through the full replay, here is some vision of the Brisbane Lions Academy guys from last weekends match:

Daniel Annable #20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harrison Bridge #16
Jordan Chambers #10
Harry Grills #9

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raphael Geesu #3
Oscar Tanks #12

Tom Gillett #27
Isaac Waller #26
Jack Harrison #7

Ben Lillico #4
Jared Moss #6
James Milner #25

Exactly how I saw it.

For those not wanting to sit through the full replay, here is some vision of the Brisbane Lions Academy guys from last weekends match:

Daniel Annable #20

Harrison Bridge #16
Jordan Chambers #10
Harry Grills #9

Raphael Geesu #3
Oscar Tanks #12

Tom Gillett #27
Isaac Waller #26
Jack Harrison #7

Ben Lillico #4
Jared Moss #6
James Milner #25

Love your work. Will watch , at my leisure. Great effort and posting.

Exactly how I saw it.

Daniel Annable #20

Harrison Bridge #16
Jordan Chambers #10
Harry Grills #9

Raphael Geesu #3
Oscar Tanks #12

Tom Gillett #27
Isaac Waller #26
Jack Harrison #7

Ben Lillico #4
Jared Moss #6
James Milner #25

Plenty to work with regarding Geesu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we sure the Lions didn't send Cam Rayner down to play U17s? Its remarkable how similar Annable and Rayner play!

He must have a bigger tank than Cam to be playing on ball the whole time. May not be as gifted of a forward at this stage but his centre bounce work looks identical. His kicking style, handballing, running form and even hair look very similar! Takes on tackles the same way Cam does too.

We might need him to hide him at QAFL colts with some hamstring tightness sprinkled in next year. Based off that tape he is a sure fire top 5 pick and could be a #1 contender.

Some vision from last weekends VFL match (Round 20) of those involved in 2024 draft discussions:

Levi Ashcroft #10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke Beecken #47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy Craven #50

Will McLachlan #42

Billy Richardson #60

Some vision from last weekends VFL match (Round 20) of those involved in 2024 draft discussions:

Levi Ashcroft #10

Luke Beecken #47

Darcy Craven #50

Will McLachlan #42

Billy Richardson #60

You should give your Youtube channel a plug as well Cecil. All these videos in one easy to find place.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back