List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

You should give your Youtube channel a plug as well Cecil. All these videos in one easy to find place.

I dropped "Blount" when I died in 1959 ..............................................................:think:;)

No draft expert here but watching all these videos, Sid Draper should be right up there in my view. Superb burst speed from stoppages, very good inside/outside skills, evasive, handballing skills top notch, good kick, strong build and shows ability to break through tackles. Some clips he reminds me of Dangerfield, Merrett etc. Almost like a can't miss type pick.

No draft expert here but watching all these videos, Sid Draper should be right up there in my view. Superb burst speed from stoppages, very good inside/outside skills, evasive, handballing skills top notch, good kick, strong build and shows ability to break through tackles. Some clips he reminds me of Dangerfield, Merrett etc. Almost like a can't miss type pick.

Would be a huge get for the Crows

Or if he starts flagging homesickness issues

I don't think west coast can afford 2 top picks going home in consecutive seasons. Richmond maybe
Who from West Coast is going home? If you mean Harley Reid, he's given no indication of wanting that despite the Melbourne media hacks trying to will it into existence.

Haha, ok recruiters don't factor in if players are a flight risk 🤣
I am sure club recruiters would be factoring it in from feedback and probing questions from prospective draftees, they would also be leaking misleading info IMO.

The thing is how reliable are the "flight risk" tips we hear in the footy media/big footy?

From my perception 90% of them are just beat ups and/or attention seeking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure club recruiters would be factoring it in from feedback and probing questions from prospective draftees, they would also be leaking misleading info IMO.

The thing is how reliable are the "flight risk" tips we hear in the footy media/big footy?

From my perception 90% of them are just beat ups and/or attention seeking.

You can judge if someone is a flight risk without relying on media/bigfooty

West Coast are a complete rabble. Reid could walk into half a dozen Vic clubs on a mil a year plus probably as much money outside the cap including teams that are currently playing well

At this stage I think it'd be a surprise if he stayed. Not to say he won't but I wouldn't be doubling down on risky early picks if I was West coast

Ty Gallop with 8 goals(of 18 total for the team) yesterday in the QAFL seniors against Morningside(Cockatoo 3 goals) who are 2nd on the ladder in a close game.... 30 goals in 9 games for the season.

Would love him if available as a rookie selection, is a physical combative type who crashes packs key forward.

From this weekend's QAFL match between Labrador and Redlands (Red & White)

Daniel Annable #18 - Redlands (Eligible 2025 draft)
Raphael Geesu #56 - Redlands (Eligible 2025 draft)

From this weekend's QAFL match between Labrador and Redlands (Red & White)

Daniel Annable #18 - Redlands (Eligible 2025 draft)
Raphael Geesu #56 - Redlands (Eligible 2025 draft)

I’m really looking forward to watching these guys develop next year and play for the Allies.

Annable has a terrific work rate and clean hands. Just extracts the footy from the contest with ease. Reminds me of Callan Ward and should look to become that sort of player I think.

Geesu is quick and skillful and can lay a strong tackle for his size. Plenty to work with as a small forward prospect with some exciting moments in that video zipping around the forward 50 and crumbing some goals/would be goals.

Hopefully they kick on next year and we can add another couple of talented prospects to our youth stocks.

More James Barrat (I know, not likely to be available now) ............... a new one from last weekend and one from earlier that I made and forgot to upload (Champs):

James Barrat #42 Bendigo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Barrat #28 Vic Country

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty Gallop with 8 goals(of 18 total for the team) yesterday in the QAFL seniors against Morningside(Cockatoo 3 goals) who are 2nd on the ladder in a close game.... 30 goals in 9 games for the season.

Would love him if available as a rookie selection, is a physical combative type who crashes packs key forward.
Is he this year's draft or next? Both him and Billy Richardson have nice size and skills. I hope our recruitment team reward our Academy kids in preference to speculative interstate picks.

On SM-A525F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is he this year's draft or next? Both him and Billy Richardson have nice size and skills. I hope our recruitment team reward our Academy kids in preference to speculative interstate picks.

On SM-A525F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Particularly because we’ve done pretty well with late KPP academy picks in Andrews and Payne.

It was a weekend of prolific possession counts in the Talent League and Levi topped the lot at 46 disposals. There was some stat padding for sure with dinky short handballs being flicked around, but Levi always does damage when he find space with his excellent kicking skills, creativity and vision. He was also a presence at stoppage, his shorter stature belying his strength and physical edge able to absorb contact and still get off a clean disposal.

It was a weekend of prolific possession counts in the Talent League and Levi topped the lot at 46 disposals. There was some stat padding for sure with dinky short handballs being flicked around, but Levi always does damage when he find space with his excellent kicking skills, creativity and vision. He was also a presence at stoppage, his shorter stature belying his strength and physical edge able to absorb contact and still get off a clean disposal.

Sam Marshall from same game on Sunday.

Sam Marshall #36 Sandringham

Had one for Levi .... but "Noob" beat me to it .... refer above post.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back