Prediction 2024 Fixture Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

why do they keep drip feeding the fixture
Thought the same thing; do the AFL think we’re all nervously waiting for the fixture to be pieced together in eager anticipation?

It’s so petty this drip feeding; majority of people couldn’t care less knowing we’ll play every once and six team twice, so why the need to tease people.

I am sure the players would prefer a night game in Canberra in April rather than June-August
I know the spectators do too, cause it can bloody cold in the winters from experience 🥶

Last year they dropped it during the Socceroos world cup game

This year they drop it a couple hours before a worls cup cricket semi

One would think they're trying to crowd other sports' time in the spotlight. You're right, it's a bit weird for a season more than 3 months off

Last year they dropped it during the Socceroos world cup game

This year they drop it a couple hours before a worls cup cricket semi

One would think they're trying to crowd other sports' time in the spotlight. You're right, it's a bit weird for a season more than 3 months off
Believe me once the cricket starts cricket fans will be watching it not looking over the draw

Thought the same thing; do the AFL think we’re all nervously waiting for the fixture to be pieced together in eager anticipation?

It’s so petty this drip feeding; majority of people couldn’t care less knowing we’ll play every once and six team twice, so why the need to tease people.
I gotta be honest I hang out for the draw. I like planning when I can do a Storm Lions double

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gotta be honest I hang out for the draw. I like planning when I can do a Storm Lions double
I always look for Melbourne Lions games when I can see VAFA Fitzroy play at Brunswick St. I would also like to go to a Storm game as well (although they play in SE Qld quite a few time a year). Hopefully 2024 will be the year that I get get the time and have the $ to do it!

Blues(H)
Dockers(A)
BYE
Pies(H)
Kangaroos(GR)
Demons(A)MCG
Cats(H)
Giants(A)
Suns(H)
Crows(A)
Tigers(H)
Hawks(A)
BYE
Bulldogs(A)
Saints(H)
Port(A)
Demons(H)
Crows(H)
Eagles(A)
Swans(H)
Suns(A)
Saints(A)
Giants(H)
Magpies(A)MCG
Bombers(H)

Last edited:
double ups against collingwood, saints, crows, giants, melbourne and gold coast. pretty tough

no tasmania, ballarat or geelong games though.

the league really seems to like the melbourne v brisbane matchup
snap and we get Pies, demons and two trips to WA and three to SA in Gather round

Pies leave Vic 5 times.. 2 NSW, 2 QLD and one to SA and WA
inc Gather round

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2024 Fixture Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back