Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee Essendon are good certain top 4 next year

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

They’d ****in wanna be with how they’re managing their list. Big coin taking up contracts for McKay and Gresham for years to come, added a few mid 20’s players thinking they’ll be enough to contend now. If they don’t make finals next year or the year after they’re gonna crash and burn for a few years you’d think.

There is no way nicks stays on imo.

Also the dons taking Scott was never gonna work out.

Sheedy will be sharpening the knives to knife Brad Scott and get his boy Hirdy back in the coaches box.

You can see why RTB passed up on the Essendon coaching job, that job is a poisoned chalice for any outsiders.

They’d ****in wanna be with how they’re managing their list. Big coin taking up contracts for McKay and Gresham for years to come, added a few mid 20’s players thinking they’ll be enough to contend now. If they don’t make finals next year or the year after they’re gonna crash and burn for a few years you’d think.

Look a lot like Richo Saints. Assumed that their drafted players were the future and topped up hard. Lost lots of talent at the same time. Losing Zerk Thatcher to replace with McKay at top dollar and losing Dambrosio for Gresham in similar circumstances seems peak Lethlean and Gags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Freo could do with a guy like Jack Sinclair. Someone with a bit of composure.

We threw Freo a finals lifeline by beating Carlton but they fumbled it and went down below.

An anchor is an appropriate emblem for them, they caught the anchor instead of the lifeline.

We threw Freo a finals lifeline by beating Carlton but they fumbled it and went down below.

An anchor is an appropriate emblem for them, they caught the anchor instead of the lifeline.

I knew I felt filthy for a reason, they are entirely unreliable when you hand them a gift.

Freo should have made finals ahead of Carlton but at least we will get to see Carlton get beaten by Brisbane at the Gabba again.

I knew I felt filthy for a reason, they are entirely unreliable when you hand them a gift.

They are like the WA version of St Kilda including choking in a GF with Ross Lyon coaching them, we have one more flag though.

They are one of the few clubs left like GWS and Gold Coast where we still have bragging rights over them in that department

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back