Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you reckon weā€™d be challenging with
Ugle Hagen, Libba and Darcy in our 22?

Thoughts Jof?
Or Dear on the Hawks team. McKenzie would have played for them tonight except for a hammy.
Unsurprising these AFL favoured clubs make the finals.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think I want Hawthorn to lose more than Carlton.

The Goldbergs What GIF by ABC Network

Can anyone explain to me why Darcy is able to pinch hit in the ruck but Max canā€™t? Seems like a no brainer for 5 minutes a quarter but has never happened
Probably because Max hadn't been able to lift his arm above his head for two years

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unfortunately I don't see it.

Their 30+ year olds at the moment are:

Hawkins - minimal contribution this year, retired
Tuohy - minimal contribution this year, retired
Dangerfield - still playing well and could go for years
Stanley - still as average as he always has been
Blicavs - played 23 games this year
Rohan - done like a dinner
Duncan - not super important, still going ok
Guthrie - zero contribution this year
Stewart - won last night without him
Cameron - could play another five years
Bews - fringe

Remove Hawkins, Tuohy, Rohan, Bews, maybe Stanley, the others could keep going along fine for more years yet. Danger and Cameron really the only crucial ones and they seem to have plenty of miles left in them.

I want them to drop off a cliff but they just haven't and I can't see it happening for a while yet.
Their midfield is garbage, had similar clearance and i50's to Port last night but managed twice as many shots on goal.

They have some really creative users so limiting supply like we did in the 2nd half against them recently is critical.

Dear reminds me of Sharman, he isn't that tall and is built like a rake but he is a great competitor that steps up when it counts.

Surprised to hear that you're not a fan of the dogs mate. šŸ˜‚

I'm Public Enemy no.1 with Dogs supporters here, I have been fighting a one man war against them since their gifted 2016 flag.

Great to see them losing, the Hawks are looking the goods here, the Dogs struggle when they don't get an umpire armchair ride.

Marbior Chol is the biggest spud Iā€™ve seen in a looooooooooong time about 10 dropped sitters, butter fingers in the contest, miss from directly in front.

If I didnā€™t know better he had money on this game going the other way.

Dear reminds me of Sharman, he isn't that tall and is built like a rake but he is a great competitor that steps up when it counts.

I'm Public Enemy no.1 with Dogs supporters here, I have been fighting a one man war against them since their gifted 2016 flag.

Great to see them losing, the Hawks are looking the goods here, the Dogs struggle when they don't get an umpire armchair ride.
Yes legend, I was trying to be sarcastic..: doesnā€™t always land in text.

Loved your work on the main board over the years on the dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Hawks fan. Unlike many other PMs over the years. He follows the game.

If your a doggy supporter there would have to be questions being asked.

Gillard was Dogs fan.

Their midfield is garbage, had similar clearance and i50's to Port last night but managed twice as many shots on goal.

They have some really creative users so limiting supply like we did in the 2nd half against them recently is critical.

When are we going for a beer Kerns?

Gillard was Dogs fan.
I did say many haha.

I think the thing that these Hawks show is that it isn't all about top draft picks.
There would have been only the most one eyed supporter saying they were finals bound this year.
Mitchell is getting the most out of them and the growing confidence just gives them added belief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back