Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

A great game Port were lucky in the end. Sydney get the easy pre-lim now Port looked a bit banged up after that game. Losing Houston, Farrell, Dixon & Burton won't help. I dont know if Burton or Dixon get up for next week.

Last edited:
I still can't work out Esava Ratugolea. He's one of the biggest units in the league yet is completely afraid of body contact and as a result is completely useless unless he gets lucky out the back. Almost lost Port the game with some of his efforts at the end there.

Interesting seeing Ken talk to Mitchell after the win, almost looked like he was putting him in his place. Sam certainly didn't look happy with that or the loss, lol. Then Ken goes to give Sicily a serve after scraping through on under a goal, not sure it was a superiority-asserting type of win, but he's copped enough shit so why not.

Truly magnificent to see the dirty looks on all the Hawks players' faces, hopefully our Josh has the same look on his face this time next year. Take a selfie of that, ya mugs

Interesting seeing Ken talk to Mitchell after the win, almost looked like he was putting him in his place. Sam certainly didn't look happy with that or the loss, lol. Then Ken goes to give Sicily a serve after scraping through on under a goal, not sure it was a superiority-asserting type of win, but he's copped enough shit so why not.

Truly magnificent to see the dirty looks on all the Hawks players' faces, hopefully our Josh has the same look on his face this time next year. Take a selfie of that, ya mugs
Hinkley coached my home town club (Mortlake) after he left the AFL. I had left but my mates that played with him said he had the worst case of white line fever they had ever seen. He was forever clocking blokes and starting stinks when he was a playing coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved Hinkley bringing up Ginnivan's instagram comment.

Hawks have dished it out for months and are now sooking that someone finally dished it back to them.

Shows how thin skinned Hinkley is.
They've dished it out but done it pre match. Haven't seen Mitchell jump on the ground and give it to the opposition straight after the siren.

Maybe Ken should focus on not getting smashed by 80 points in a final and not worked up about a Insta post.

I still can't work out Esava Ratugolea. He's one of the biggest units in the league yet is completely afraid of body contact and as a result is completely useless unless he gets lucky out the back. Almost lost Port the game with some of his efforts at the end there.
Just has no footballing IQ.

I shouldn't like Port after they beat us in the 2004 prelim which is one of the best finals I have seen despite us losing it.

They have also beaten us in almost every game since but they play good hard tough footy and don't play for free kicks.

It would've been a travesty if they lost that game tonight against the Hawks who got most of their goals from free kicks.

Serious question. Are Hawthorn the most sanctimonious club in the AFL?

Their supporters* and players are willing to throw shade at everyone else but as soon as someone says something back they cry like nothing else.

* Sat in the grandstand at Moorabbin as a 12 year old as their cheer squad chanted that we were going into administration. A club that had been total sh*t less than 10 years before.

It's over the Ginnivan comments apprantly.

Willie rioli is a gun
Miles bergman is a panic merchant

Players only

That's league footy

Players. Only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back