Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Another awful choke from GWS but Brisbane got a helping hand from the umpires to keep it close when GWS were on top.

You would think the AFL would want one of their plastic franchises to win finals but they get robbed by the umpires in finals.

They got robbed tonight and last year against Collingwood in the prelim and in the prelim against the Bulldogs back in 2016.

rdukDZn.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Choking harder than the Iron Sheik! Doing their best impersonation of Joffrey Lannister!! LMAO eat a bag of dicks Giants, very glad to see the Lions wreck them.

I had a nightmare I was Brian Taylor, and not only that, but I had to call a game between these two teams again and again until I got it right:

MELBOURNE DEMONS
Coach Justin Longmuir
Assistant Brett Ratten

Dylan Roberton, Shadeau Brain, Mark O'Connor
Jack Steven, Max Hall, Finn Maginness
Elijah Tsatas, Patrick Naish, Matt Owies
Max Gawn, Ben Lennon, Lachie Ash,
Jack Hayes , Brent Daniels, Adam Cerra, Patrick Cripps

TASMANIA DEVILS
Coach John Longmire
Assistant Ben Rutten

Devon Robertson, Liam O'Connell, Angus McLennan
Koby Stevens, Nick Bryan, Conor Nash
James Tsitas, Reef McInnes, Brad Hill
Noah Gown, Mitch Owens, James Aish
Tristan Xerri, Nick Haynes, Caleb Daniel, Jack Crisp

I'm old enough to remember the Hawks comeback in 99. Pretty sure that was the turning point for us for years in the wilderness. I was hoping the Giants would keep going because the rest of the teams shit me and I like their song, but these kinds of losses can have long lasting effects.
Yeah I remember that as well. I forgot Waverley park at quarter time thinking we’d win by 100+!

Was that 99 or 98?

99 under watson
Spider Everett was going mad in first half. Brian Taylor was calling the game on radio. He was saying Saints fans were doing the Spider dance in the terraces at Waverley....sounded pretty wild and fun place to be that is until we lost.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was a crazy season. After the start of it people were asking which other coaches in history had won a flag in their first season. Then there was no coming back after that hawks match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back